Twenty one

Belle sat at the grille with her friends. "Do you think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?" Aria asked.

"Somebody? Try Ian." Emily says. "He's doing everything he can to make you look guilty."

"She has a point, Spencer." Belle says.

"Your parents should hire you a 24 hour bodyguard."

"What about Jenna?" Aria asked. "What if she paid Caleb to get that bracelet?"

Belle just gave her sister a look. "Wait, when was Caleb in Spencer's house?" Emily asked.

The other Montgomery to shake her head. She noticed something outside and grabbed Spencer's hand. "We're being watched." She says as Spencer saw what Belle did.

"That's for the founders festival." Hanna said for the first time since they've been at the grille.

"Man, if that's what Rosewood's found family looked like how did they ever get anyone to move here?" Aria says.

"And why were they allowed to reproduce?" Spencer says.

Belle shook her head as she looked outside. She didn't talk anymore as her eyes stayed glue to the figure outside. "We're definitely being watched." Spencer says.

The other Montgomery shook her head as she stood up. Hanna saying she will speak to Caleb had her wanting to leave as she knew the girl was still hurting, but they need answers. Answers that will help Spencer.
~~~
At school, Belle was walking through the halls as her mom grabbed her arm. "Belle, who is Aria's mystery man?"

"She keeps that to herself." She says. "Mom, are you okay with me and Toby?"

"Yeah. As long as you are happy." Ella tells her daughter. "Go to class. I'll talk to you later."

Belle nodded as she saw Caleb talking to her sister. She controlled her anger and walked away as she was not going to get in trouble. Let Hanna handle it.
~~~
"A key? A key for what?" Spencer asked Hanna.

"That's what I said." Hanna replies with a sigh.

"Was it a key to Ali's house?" Emily asked. "Her licker at the tennis club?'

"Why would Jenna want that?"

Belle was thinking about what type of key and why does Jenna want it so bad. She looked up at them as they all started fighting about Aria standing up for Caleb. She walked to the window thinking about what that key is as Aria started talking about the woman in the picture with Ezra. "It's just an old picture, Aria." Belle says. "You don't have to get upset over the past."

"Belle, you are so public about your relationship." Aria says.

"I'm gone." She says. "I will not stand here listen to my twin jump to conclusions because her teacher boyfriend didn't tell her about his past."

"Belle..."

With the door shutting behind her, the girls shared a look not knowing what to say.
~~~
The next day, Belle walked with Spencer to see Mark and Toby. "Hey." She says.

"Hey." He replies a Mark talked to Spencer.

"Are we still hanging out later?" She tells him.

"Yeah, but you need to go." Belle looked to see the cops. "You know how that goes."

Belle nodded. "I'll see you at the festival."

"Mark, I need you to drive me to school for a make up test." Jenna says causing Belle to roll her eyes.

"Belle, I love you."

Belle smiled. "I love you. See you tonight."

Spencer watched Belle go in a different direction and hated that she was hurting her friend.
~~~
Sometime that day, Belle started getting ready when she heard the bing of a laptop. "Did you actually went along with that?"

"Yeah. I had to know."

"Keep me out of it.'
~~~
That night, Belle walked around with Spencer as the two were hanging out. When they heard Ian. "I'll get a drink and I'll wait for you."

"Okay."

Belle grabbed her a drink when Spencer grabbed her arm. "Come on."

"Did he..."

"Yep and I'm not hearing it." Spencer says. "Let's wait for Mark and Toby."

Belle nodded as the two walked around. When she got the text from Toby, she looked at Spencer to see that they both are wanted inside funhouse. "Um..." Belle mumbled. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Come on."

The two walked in. Belle heard laughing causing her to look at Spencer. She grabbed her friends hand. "Mark?"

"Toby?"

Not getting an answer, the two went through a door and saw the clown. The two turned to see writing on the wall. Belle grabbed Spencer and went into a room. The door turned and closed. "No." She said. "No! Hello! Help us!"

Spencer tried to open, but no use. Belle started panicking as she can't stand being in closed tight spaces. "Belle, breath." She says a Belle was panicking really bad. "Hello! Please!"

Belle felt like she couldn't breath as she closed her eyes. "Belle, stay awake!" Spencer says. "Help!" The sound of someone at the door had Spencer asking. "Mark, is that you?"

The door opened to reveal Ian with a crowbar. "Ian?"

"I've got them."

Melissa helped Belle up. "Belle, are you okay?"

Spencer grabbed her best friend and guided her out of the funhouse. Belle smiled as she could finally breath. She saw Toby and ran to him as Spencer was about to leave. Toby picked Belle up as she kissed him. Veronica watched her daughter and best friend kiss their boyfriends. "Don't let me go." Belle says.

"Never."
~~~
Sitting in the room with Aria's arms around her. They watched the video. Hearing Spencer defend Mark and Toby had Belle smile a bit, but the main question is. Who was recording them?