Theatre of Time

Gojo Satoru is many things.

He knows that he is the strongest, obviously, as he has the Six-Eyes and Limitless. He knows he annoys people, whether it intentional or not. He also knows that he would do anything for his precious students, despite them not believing him.

So when he regards the letter sitting in hand, thrumming with the most pure cursed energy, he actually doubts the neat words written on it.

Gojo Satoru,

I have something for you, and by extension, your fellow sorcerers and pupils. Consider it a gift for the time you saved me.

I assure you, it will do no harm, but do not be alarmed when my power activates. I have given my life up for this, using all of my cursed energy to provide this for you.

I will show you the future, and all that may come after it. However, this is only possible if everyone listed below attends.

Gojo Satoru

Itadori Yuuji

Fushiguro Megumi

Kugisaki Nobara

Zenin Maki

Inumaki Toge

Panda

Okkotsu Yuta

Nanami Kento

Ieiri Shoko

Yaga Masamichi

Iori Utahime

Zenin Mai

Muta Kokichi (Mechamaru)

Miwa Kasumi

Kamo Noritoshi

Todo Aoi

Nishimiya Momo

These people are key to what lies in the future, and perhaps mankind.

If you wish to see the future, gather everyone, and rip the letter apart. Do not under any circumstances, tell anyone not listed about this.

Best wishes,

Gifter

The thing is, Gojo can perform the most seemingly impossible feats known to man, even by jujutsu standards.

So when he doubts for the first time-it won't happen ever again, he thinks, he decides to just go fuck it all, and go with the flow.

After all, nothing could hurt him, and he damn well wouldn't let anything happen to his students. And if knowing the future would help that? So be it.

He gathers everyone easily (Yuta and Nanami were kidnapped and met the first years), having sent a letter to the Kyoto school in secret, and shows them the letter.

They introduce themselves, though Itadori hides the fact that he's Sukuna's vessel per Gojo's request. Only Megumi and Nobara are aware he is after all. 

Yaga, despite not trusting the letter is curious to see if they can be shown the future.

Many are wary of course, he included, but the only one believing the words is Itadori.

"Guys, nothing bad will happen," Itadori reassures, waving the letter around. "And if it does, then I'll take the blame and you can kill me."

Everyone raises a brow at this, but decides to trust him. They know sorcerers are serious whenever they bargin with their lives. 

When the word "Fine," is uttered, Itadori rips the paper in half and everything goes white.

                                         ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Nobara screams, hands around Itadori's throat, shaking him till he's dizzy. "YOU SAID NOTHING WAS GONNA HAPPEN!"

"But nothing did?" Itadori says, glancing at the room they were transported in.

It's a large room, resembling a theatre, with the exception of an enormous black flat screen TV, cabinets of snacks, items, and pre-cooked food.

"Ugh, idiots I tell you," Mai sneers, beelining towards the front of the room, and grabbing handfuls of bags of chips displayed on the center table.

"So it does work!" Gojo exclaims, heading to sit in the middle. He's excited, a little to much, now that he knows he can prevent any mistakes they make. Not that he'll ever have any. "What did I tell you?"

"...It was Itadori-kun, Gojo-san." Kamo says, sweat dropping. Behind him, Nanami facepalms at Gojo's stupidity.

"Good job, my brotha!" Todo laughs, slapping a hand down Itadori's back. (He took a big liking to the boy after asking what his type of woman was)

Everyone slowly settles down, and when they all sit, the room goes black.

Greetings, everyone. I'm grateful you didn't waste my gift. Time has stopped outside of this room, and you won't be able to exit till you're finished watching.

Do not worry, this process will take around a couple of weeks.

I hope you enjoy~

"The only good thing about this is, is time stopping. Unfortunately, I'll have to spend it with these morons." Megumi mumbles, wrapping a blanket he'd gotten from the back cabinet around himself.

"Hey! Don't lump me with them!" Momo glares, pointing her broom at him menacingly.

Nobara throws a Cheetos at him, landing perfectly in his hair. Inumaki snickers, eyes curling into crescents.

Megumi scowls, the action reaffirming his statement. He throws it back at her, who raises a fist in response.

Before anyone can say anything, the TV blares white before showing a room filled with talismans.