About [Y/N]

Yae [Y/N]

Yae [Y/N]

✬ ✬ ✬ ✬ ✬

Voice: Kayano Ai {Kocho Kanae}

Birthday: 10/18

Affiliation: Grand Narukami Shrine , Kamisato Estate

Vision: Electro

Constellation: Divine Naphele

Weapon: Thundering Pulse

About [Y/N]

[Y/N] is Yae Miko Adopted Sister. Despite being physically weak, [Y/N] is one of the most Powerful Woman in Inazuma not only in term of Money but also in Power, Talents and Vision.

Despite knowing that she has a weak health, [Y/N] is still known not only in Inazuma but also in whole Teyvat for being Elegant, Graceful, Kind, Rich and Powerful Woman resulting for her being the role model of others especially girls.

[Y/N]: Personality

She is extremely intelligent and has extensive knowledge on a wide breadth of subjects, including literature and political affairs.

(A: She got that from peppaw hehe~)

Miko once mentioned that [Y/N] is so sharp that she can read an entire situation from a single sentence or glance. She is also thoroughly trained in the art of bow. She does not trust others easily and avoids engaging with those who attempt to take advantage of her influence and Illness.

(A: Unlike a certain fox that will really manipulate them (⌐■-■) )

But despite everything, [Y/N] is gentle and caring to those she treasures. Towards her Family and Friends, whom she respects and loves, she is very warm and compassionate to them.

She's also a very good Singer because a certain Bard teach her how to.