{Filler} A Morning with Caitlin and George

*** This is just a fller, do not read if you do not like fillers! It is in 3rd Pov, and it revolves around Caitlin and George. And basically what usually happens in their mornings. Some days :) ***

Filler Chapter: A Morning with Caitlin Redmond and George Weasley

            “Stop George!” Caitlin laughed as she lay in the bed next to George as he continued to tickle her non-stop.

“Never!” he yelled as Caitlin continued to laugh.

“I said stop!” she yelled as she grabbed a pillow from the bed and hit him so hard that the force sent him off the bed and onto to the ground with a loud thud. Caitlin continued to laugh as she looked at her fiancé who was now lying somewhat unconscious on the ground. “George?” Caitlin questioned as George just lay there, motionless.

Caitlin sighed as she hopped off the bed and knelt down besides the motionless figure on the ground. She looked at the body curiously, like a way someone would look at a dead animal they discovered in the woods. “Yo, Georgie.” She said as she poked him, he didn’t move, so she poked him again. Soon enough she was on a poking attack, and just kept poking him even when he had opened his eyes.

“Love!!?” he yelled as he looked at her in horror and immediately grabbed her hands and turned her over, so he was now sitting on top of the beautiful brunette. Caitlin cocked an eyebrow at the boy above her as she saw a mischievous grin plastered on his face. “Ah, I do enjoy this view up here.”

Caitlin rolled her eyes with a light smile at her fiancé. He was such a dweeb sometime, she thought to herself. “Yeah well you better enjoy it while you can.” Caitlin said with a grin, because soon enough she had flipped George over and was now sitting on top of his chest. “Because it never last long.” She said with a smirk as George frowned at her.

She was always better at hand to hand stuff; she would beat him easily in little fights like these. “You’re just lucky you’re a girl my love, or else I would beat you up.” George stated confidently as Caitlin cocked an eyebrow at the man she loved.

“Oh would you? Well if I was a guy you really wouldn’t do much snogging with me now would you? Or would you rather snog a male version of myself?” she asked with a smirk as George glared at her. “I didn’t know you preferred that Georgie.”

“I didn’t mean it like that!” he yelled as Caitlin smirked.

“Are you sure about that?” Caitlin asked as George grinned and before she knew it, he had sat up so quickly and placed his lips onto hers that she didn’t even have time to respond. The kiss ended as soon as it started as George Weasley pulled away, a smirk playing on his lips. Caitlin pouted as she looked at George, “You know I hate it when you do that George!”

“Ah and that is why I do it.” He said with an air of confidence, “You enjoy snogging so much that you do not appreciate the light simple kisses I give you.”

“No I do not, now either you snog me or you can go have breakfast with your other half.” Caitlin said with a grin as George cocked an eyebrow at her for a moment, shrugged and then cupped her face with his hands. And soon enough a very heated session of nothing but snogging started to take place.