•'¯'•» 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌🍬 🎀 »•'¯'•

no one's pov

no one's pov

"nice to meet you Doctor Haewon and it's very pleasure to be working with-" Doyoung smiled and got interrupted by Haewon .

"Yeah yeah whatever ..so I actually didn't want you to be part of my team but what to do.." Haewon rolled her eyes and sighed heavily . Doyoung just smiled nervously .

"As long as I'm with you , I'm happy being here with your side" thought Doyoung to himself.

Jihoon's Pov

After the argument happened between me and Haewon , I couldn't slept that well .

I shouldn't do that to her .

She's trying to be a good wife and I'm being the fuckin bad husband. It seems  I can't carry out my responsibilities as a husband .

The role of a good  husband  is to fulfill your wife's needs, wants, wishes, and dream . But what bout me .

"Am I an evil or not a good husband for her" as I thought by myself

Aish what should I do now . Should I just apologize to her or maybe I'll let her to being alone for awhile . But yesterday...

Flashback (still jihoon's Pov)

Jeez , finally the meeting was over . I just went to my house as usual . I knocked the door and Haewon just opened it . I was about to enter the house , Haewon was blocking my way .

"Babe , move aside im tired.." I said , trying my best not to come out rude . Haewon just moves aside , letting me in while her eyes turn to teary eyes .

I just made his way towards the bedroom but he froze when Haewon said something that makes me annoyed .

"are you cheating on me Jihoon" Haewon curiously asked . I starts to feel annoyed and angry but I continously walked towards their bedroom .

"Park Jihoon , i ask you did you cheating on me ? I need you to answer me now"

"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU ! I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU ...DON'T YOU UNDERTSAND ! DONT YOU EVEN THINK TO CRYING HAEWON ! IT'S USELESS" I blurted out making at tear escape from the corner of her eyes but she still remains strong .

"What's wrong with you Park Jihoon , you've change these days ..you didn't even want to hangout with me" Her voice started to crack .

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'I'VE CHANGE' , HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME ..I'VE BEEN IN MY OFFICE THE WHOLE DAYS-"

"Jihoon , you forgot about tonight right?" She asked and make me froze again . Shit . How could I forgot about that . I forgot

"I forgot . I'm sorry" She pushed me away when I was bout hold her hands .