Character/Bio

(This is an author's note to everybody reading this story

(This is an author's note to everybody reading this story. Obviously, I am not the best at drawing, so I had to use photos of other DC Comic characters that look like what I would imagine to be the civilian versions of our main human heroes. Then for their alter egos, just place them within the costume pictured on the right.

Insatsu Sakusei – Brushogun: Age – 18

Backstory: He is the official spawn of Japan's first supervillain, Brushogun. He was not born into this world, he was created. He is a perfected version of the other ink creations, meaning he is more human than ink. He has his own personality and free-will. Unlike Brushogun's other creations, he was not made for evil intentions. Insatsu was made in the hope that he could make-up for all the wrong doings his "father" had done in his lifetime. All Brushogun wanted was to be loved, but instead was cursed. So, in a way Insatsu was the son that he had always dreamed of making. Insatsu was able to escape the comic book factory before The Teen Titans came to Tokyo. Now,  he lives amongst the normal citizens of Tokyo, Japan. He is a senior in high school who is about to graduate alongside his two best friends. He is a very kind person and is willing to help anyone in need. His determination may seem off-putting to others, but he doesn't care. Doing what is right and doing what he promised to his "father" is most valuable to him. It was his idea to make the team of the Inku-Rangers and does an excellent job of being the leader. Even so, knowing that he isn't truly human makes him uneasy. He is afraid to make deeper connections with people, because he doesn't understand what it is like to be human.

Powers/Ablitities:

Ink Manipulation: Since ink flows within his body, it allows for many possibilities. The creation of weapons, altering appearances, the absorption of ink, the creation of drawings, and he can even share some of his abilities with other by giving them a small drop of ink that comes from his body. All he has to do is think of the object/ability wanting to be created/shared. On top of that, he has to be willing and committed to the action. That's why a villain just can't take a drop of his ink and be granted his abilities.

Regeneration: It is not as fast, compared to the other ink creations. Minor injuries will only take a few seconds up to five minutes to heal. Severe or life-threatening injuries will take several days to fully heal. The absorption of any kind of ink will speed up the process.

Increased Stats: During his escape from the comic book factory, he was able to absorb the ink from the other ink creations. Since they were pure creations made by his "father", it allowed him to receive some of their qualities such as increased speed, strength, stamina, agility, and intelligence.

Weaknesses:

Water: He is not as sensitive to water compared to the other ink creation, but with long enough exposure, he can be weakened by it. To set the boundaries: Drinking liquids or taking a shower won't hurt, weaken, or kill him. At most an hour in the rain won't hurt, weaken, or kill him, any more time than that will begin to weaken him. Being completely submerged underwater will extremely weaken him or possibly kill him in matter of minutes.