Theme Song/End Credit Theme

(Opening Theme Song)

Narrator: When Commander Daizo's evil plot was foiled by The Teen Titans. They were celebrated as the true heroes of Tokyo. Though, they could only stay in the city for so long. Now, mass-crime has returned and so far, nothing has been able to quell this impressive force. Tokyo will need a new team of heroes and they are-!

The title appears with a series of paint brush strokes of the colors Black, Blue, Pink, and Yellow.

Brushogun: Manga Sentai!

Brushogun, Nya Nya, Saico-Tek, Timoko, and Scarface: Inku-Rangers!

(Start song from beginning and stop at 1:10)

Each member individually flashes on the screen for a few seconds. They are wearing their civilian clothes, with the exception of Scarface and Timoko. The five members are now running up the city street towards the camera as explosions are happening behind them. It turns into a side view as you only see Scarface still running. The camera pans back at a diagonal to reveal Timoko. Then Miko Tezumi. Then Wataru Kurenai. Finally, Insatsu Sakusei.

Go! Go! Inku-Rangers!

Go! Go! Inku Rangers!

It cuts away to show the camera panning up on silhouettes of the various villains that the team will interact with during the specific season giving sinister smiles. Suddenly, our heroes drop from the sky who are also silhouetted and burst through the villains. They all stick the landing and stand. They are all encompassed from the ground up by their respective colors. Scarface is black with a white outline. Timoko is yellow. Miko is pink. Wataru is blue. Insatsu has all of the colors. Then the colors dissipate to reveal them in their hero costumes. They each do their own respective poses.

Save the world from villains who want to hurt us all!

Go! Inku-Rangers!

We see Insatsu Sakusei in his apartment using his power on a sheet of paper propped up on an easel. He creates a very beautiful picture. He then turns towards the camera and smiles, as the image does a diagonal split. We see Insatsu's alter ego which is Brushogun creating a bo-staff out of ink prepared to fight off some unseen criminals.

When your town has no defense!

There is only one team you can call!

We cut away to see Wataru Kurenai working on something in his workshop, then he brings the item up to inspect it. He turns to the camera and smiles as another diagonal split happens. This time it shows Wataru's alter ego, Saico-Tek. He is flying through the air with his jetpack and throws a blue high-tech shuriken. The scene cuts away again, which we see Miko Tezumi in a gym swinging around on a high bar. She lets go and does a double full twist and sticks the landing. She turns to the camera, winks, and gives a double peace sign as vertical split appears. Her alter ego is shown, which is Nya Nya. She is bouncing off wall to wall and flying kicks a criminal.

Images and colors are where their powers are drawn!

They are not afraid of anything at all!

Pencil or Pen?! Paint or Ink?!

We cut away to see the robot, Timoko, in the kitchen creating some kind of feast. She stops, faces the camera and presents her delectable creation. A vertical split happens again to show Timoko retracting her normal hand option into her long tube-like arms. Switching them out for knives and gets into a fighting stance. Cutting away to the final member, we see Akihiko Fantomu, better known as Scarface. At the moment, it is just an empty alleyway in nighttime Tokyo. Then, he comes into view of the camera by phasing through a wall. He gets closer to the camera and since we can't smile, he just nods