ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ.

Soo-Yun p.o.v:

-Time skip- (the next day)

I woke up with dark circles. I quickly did my morning routine and applied some ice and lime under my eyes, thankfully getting rid of them.
I don't want anyone to get suspicious of me.

I pick a dress:

I bade goodbye to my grandma and left for school

--

I was about to enter the classroom, when someone pulled me to an empty one. 
I screamed, but he covered my mouth.

"It's m-me." 
"F-Felix?"

I pushed him away and immediately wiped my tears. I tried to ignore him and get out of that room but he caught me by my waist.

"Soo-Yun... h-hurt me, b-but.. b-but please d-don't i-ignore me.. please."

I pushed him off and went to our classroom. Felix entered after a few minutes.
Then Lisa sat down beside me.

"What's wrong with him?" Lisa asked me.
"Why?" I asked.
"He was crying in the hallway." 

I looked at him. He looked sore and weak. He seemed to not have slept last night.
He was also walking in a broken, tired manner.
I didn't know why my heart ached. I sighed and blinked off my tears.

People would say that we were overreacting to our friendship.
Before you too think that, just know that we were quite more than friends, kind of couple only, but due to my Philophobia we promised not to marry each other (or have kids). 
We were the softest couple in the whole universe. 
WE WERE.