𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨 𝑱𝑨𝑺𝑾𝑨𝑳

( FULL NAME )alisha jaswal

( FULL NAME )
alisha jaswal

( NICKNAMES )
ali, al, shi

( PREFERRED NAME )
alisha

( GENDER AND PRONOUNS )
demigirl & she/they

( SEXUALITY )
omnisexual

( AGE )
18

( BIRTHDAY AND ZODIAC )
july 27th & leo

( TITLE )
the emotional

( FACECLAIM )
megan suri

( PERSONALITY )
picture a stereotypical theatre kid right now. loud, dramatic...and you've got alisha jaswal in a nutshell. alisha is quite a lot to take in when you first meet them. with their quick paced, flashy sense of humour that's rather 'in-your-face' and her overall sunny and charming, yet occasionally vague disposition, some people find their massive personality hard to swallow. does she care? well...yes, very much so. some could say they have a very fragile ego, with a desperate need for a approval, and they're right. alisha portrays that they believe they're the best person in the room, despite thinking that they're the worst. alisha is one big ball of energy, and a lot of the time, they have no idea what they're doing, but she's okay with that! though they're all around clever, and quite resourceful, alisha has their ditzy and forgetful moments, often coming across as unintelligent due to their hatred for math and science. they appear loud and confident, and their attitude is irritating to some and amusing to others. they're dramatic, and often overcompensate for their underlying insecurity surrounding their future. they have a lot of issues concerning focus and staying on track, often straying from the original conversation point and going on tangents about the pink tax, or something. alisha has a kind way about them, and often tries to see the best in everyone, however this truly makes them naive to the real world. this isn't necessarily a bad thing though. some may look at their naivety and try to take advantage of that, however alisha truly sees the world with the innocence of a child. they notice and appreciate the little things, a sky full of stars, printed words on paper, spring flourished flowers...and they try to never take anything for granted. alisha is ambitious, alarmingly so, and often wants everything too much. they care too much, they just want a place to be themselves and find others who won't mistreat her. alisha jaswal wants purpose.

( BACKSTORY )
growing up in a home in which you know you're not wanted is interesting to say the least. alisha was an accident, according to their emotionally abusive mother, and alisha's pretty sure their father forgets about them on a daily basis. their mother dearest, tanaya, works at a local convenient store and purposefully avoids her. meanwhile, their dad taarush lounges about on the couch, drinking and watching tv every single day. he used to pretend like he had a job, but he doesn't bother anymore. for some reason...they can't seem to leave, no matter how awful their situation is. little did alisha know, like every single person who moved to liberty's hollow, their parents had sold their soul to the devil. taarush wanted fame and fortune, but it came at a price. when he was kicked out of his band, the devil kicked him to the curb, that curb being liberty's hollow, a place for the souls of the doomed to live out their living days in misery. his wife was forced to come with him.

( FAMILY )
taarush jaswal, 48, unemployed, fame and fortune
tanaya jaswal, 47, convenience store worker, was forced to join her husband

( LIKES )
musicals, singing, sushi, burgers, reading, the colour blue, fashion, making people laugh, food, old movies, halloween, thunderstorms, cats

( DISLIKES )
feeling sweaty, humid weather, the colour red, buzzkills, yucky smelling candles, bad books, having tired eyes, wet socks, corndogs

( STRENGTHS )
kindness, resourceful, clever, positivity, ambitious

( WEAKNESSES )
naive, ditzy, forgetful, vague, overly-loud

( HABITS )
alisha plays with their hair...a lot

( AESTHETIC )
vintage(ish) and fairycore

( LOVE INTEREST? )
yes!

( CONTACT NAME )
ali 🎀

( INJURY AND DEATH? )
yes! duh i don't have to tell myself

( MIXTAPE )
oh no!, marina
tied together with a smile, taylor swift
graceland too, phoebe bridgers

( QUOTES )
"i am like tinkerbell! i need applause to live!"
"feeling quirky, might run someone over."
"wait what's the number for 911?"
"is it my bi awakening if i find myself really hot or am i just a massive narcissist?"
"i regret getting dragged into your heterosexual tomfoolery."

( EXTRA)
they're a super hot enfp tbh!!