Jealous Girl

Playlist: Lana Del Rey- Jealous Girl

SMUT WARNING!

(cw: this a bit too much for other viewers so I advice that if you don't want a heavy smut then skip this part for now & I am not shaming or this is not a story for someone, this is all work of fiction)

FiveHargreeves x FemReader

Five's P.O.V

I looked at her intensely as her brows furrowed a bit, her lips were curled, and her legs were bouncing.

She's thinking of something.

Her mind is in a deep thoughts,

Or maybe something is bothering her.

"Alright, young lady, enough with you little games. What's bothering you now?" I asked as I rested my elbow on my thigh and leaned a bit on her. I can visibly notice that her eyes widened, "Nothing is bothering me!"

I just chuckled, even though she denied it several times I wouldn't believe her. I know every movement she makes if she's feeling something. This girl can't escape from me.

"Come on baby, if you tell it then that's it. Don't keep it to yourself. I know something is bothering you, would you care to tell me, hmm?" She looks down and bit her lip again. See? Now she's just proving that I am right. Something is really bothering her.

Well, I'm not here to force her to tell it and I will judge or humiliate her. Of course after all, I care about her feelings and it also bothers me if something is bothering her especially when it's something connected to us. To our relationship.

I want us to be open to each other, that's one of the things I learned, that sometimes it's not good to hide your feelings in your chest– or else you would be bursting in rage once you're too full and can't handle things. So now every time I have something in my chest, I would tell it to Y/N, I don't care if she doesn't respond to it, I feel safe telling all my feelings to her.

"Fine!" She gave up,

"Yesterday the girl in your meeting, Allie keeps making moves to you?! I thought she's just a random girl from the company you have a partner with? And yesterday I can see that you guys were having fun!" I tried recalling what she's saying and then after a few seconds I finally remembered it.