✧┃𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Having spring comes to an end, a new season came to arise. You were already sweating inside your apartment because of the heat of the summer, so you decided to have a visit at the cafe near down the street from your apartment.

Actually, you live in a nearly abandoned building where others spread rumors where they said that there were ghosts living here but, you're a tough one and you can't go anywhere else so..

You just put up with it.

Just because your parents have stable jobs and incomes, you don't really expect them to support you after you turned into an adult. Well, they already made it clear for you when you were still sixteen.

They're both a pain in the ass and you were really looking forward of being an adult. And when you did became one, it was not as easy as you think it is. Because you were literally kicked out of the house with just your belongings.

They didn't even pack all of it, they didn't even gave you enough money to pay an apartment, a hotel or something. It was really embarrassing because there were second generation kids that accidentally saw you being kicked out.

You were a mess at that time, they just laughed at you and didn't even helped. They started recording your embarrassing state and you even found out that they posted it in social media a few days later. They were literally a bunch of assholes.

You scoffed at the memory, furrowing your eyebrows, you sighed deeply before looking up at the clear blue sky. Looks like it's not gonna rain for a few days, so you thought it might be better if you're gonna shop some cold beverages from the supermarket.

You actually hated having to move your body all day, but you hated it more if you don't do anything at all. It was like your brain won't let you rest. However, it was not the case in every Sunday.

You don't exactly know why, but your body just automatically shuts down when it comes into Sundays. Already did some experiments how, but it still did not work and you typically began being lazy every Sunday.

It was a Saturday today, and you wanted you lay down in bed all day tomorrow. Resting day till night, isn't that nice?

'Dingling..'

As you opened the clear door, the bells above rung, signaling the one's inside that there's another customer. You were quickly greeted by a waitress and was led to a secluded table at the near back, just like you like it.

You smiled to yourself as plopped yourself down. Leaning back the seat before shutting your eyes shut.

"Heh.."

Aww, Fuck..

Not even giving me a second of peace and quiet..

You know this scoff, even if you wished for it, you definitely can't forget this kind of scoff in your entire life. You subconsciously furrowed your eyebrows as you shot your eyes open.

Casting a glance at her bitchy pretty face, you pursed your lips and rummaged to your bag, finding your laptop.

Not today, please God, Oh Lord!

Carol, a blonde, rich, arrogant, prideful, stupid, and the most annoying person you've ever met in second with your parents. In your life, she can be considered your bully because she picks on you left and right.

Anytime and anywhere, it didn't matter.

She has this high pitched but forcibly squeezed girly voice that made your eye twitch every time you heard her talk. It gave you a migraine if she screamed so high at little things.