The Tragic Backstory of my Life

I'm not a murderer.There I plead my case, it wasn't me who killed my whole school. Well not my entire school, a few people did survive.There was a school shooting where I live, I was there too...it was awful. All I could see was bodies scattered everywhere, blood was pooling everywhere in sticky puddles. My feet were splashing in the puddles, my heart hammering. I stumbled on a body and fell, I quickly pulled myself up but not before I caught sight of the person I tripped on. I quickly covered my mouth as the bile crawled up my throat."Oh...oh god..."I quickly ran away, the face of my best friend lifeless and covered in blood flashed in my mind non-stop. As I came up to a corner in the halls I noticed a shadow, swiftly but not gracefully, I stumbled behind a row of lockers not wanting to be seen. I pressed against the locker, covering my mouth, breathing hard and fast. All of a sudden my arm twitched causing my fist to hit the locker with a loud and metallic thud. The sound resonated through the hallways alerting the shadowy figure that I was near. A loud high pitched laugh sounded from around the corner, I gripped my hand which was throbbing in pain and started booking it. I had to get out of this hellhole if it was the last thing I did. I slipped in puddles and puddles of blood, sliding into walls and just kept on running like my life depended on it. Which it did.All of a sudden I saw my life flash before my eyes as I came crashing down onto the tiled floor, my foot having tripped on something, gave out. I fell with a thud and a wet squishing sound onto a dead body which luckily broke my fall but didn't do any favors to my already queasy stomach. With the putrid, iron smell of blood entering my system I felt weak and paralyzed for some strange reason.A chill raced down my spine as I saw the shadow get closer until I felt a soft hand grab my shoulder and I blacked out.