Chapter thirty-two: A change of clothes

These chapters are going to be stupid and short. Enjoy reading!
———
"You do realize that I am putting a lot of trust in you," I say as Dabi and I are walking hand in hand.

"Awe! How cute! Ew! That's so not cute!" Twice says from in front of us.

"Shut up," Dabi says, glaring at Twice.

I ignore their conversation as we are walking, only looking at my wrist.

I just don't understand... That was like those other times.

Dabi suddenly stops walking and points at this black wortex thing, "Go through that."

"What? Why? Isn't that going to lead me straight to them?" I ask, letting go of his hand, taking a step back away from him.

"Yes," He says bluntly.

Is he fucking crazy or something?!

Well, that's a stupid question... I already know that he is... But still...

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," Dabi says, gently brushing his fingers through my hair to move it out of my face, "Trust me."

"You know it's hard to do when you know everything that a person, that is asking you to trust them, has done," I say, grabbing his hand and putting it down.

"Hey, Dabi! You got her?!" A voice that I recognize says from behind me.

"Mr. Compress," I whisper to myself.

"Go.. now. I'll come a little later," Dabi says, ignoring what Mr. Compress said.

"What does he mean by 'you got her'?" I ask.

Dabi only ignores me and pushes me into the black wortex thing.

"What the fuck?!" I yell as I feel myself getting pulled backwards.

Suddenly I land on something hard, hitting my back. "Why is it always my poor back?" I ask myself outloud.

I stand up, looking around where I landed. The floors are wood and there's a bar counter, stools, brick walls, a booth and table, and a jukebox.

"Ah, so you are the first to arrive," I hear a deep voice. I look over at the bar and see a tall man in a suit. "My name is Kurogiri but you must have already known that," He says, picking up a glass and wiping it down with a rag.

"If you go through that door, go down the hall and to the last door on the right, you will find a room where you can wash up and a change of clothes," Kurogiri says pointing to a door across from him.

Even though I really don't want to listen to him... I really hate listening to people that tell me what to do... I think it would be best if I listen to this terrifying man that is a villain.

I mean... I don't really listen to Dabi and he's a terrifying man that is a villain...

Fine! I guess I'll behave for once...

I followed his instructions even though I really just wanted to sit down on a stool and pout.

I walk inside the room that he told me to go to and I see that there was a change of clothes. Just like he told me. I begrudgingly walk towards the clothes that are folded neatly on a dresser with a mirror behind it.

I pick up the clothing that was on top of the pile to see that it is a mint and dark grey tank top. I take off my dirty and torn top to put it on. "How the hell does this fit perfectly? Do they somehow have my size?" I say to myself outloud.

I look at the clothing again and pick up the pants that are a fuchsia color. I take off my shorts and put the pants on. Again, perfect fit. "What the hell? This is way too weird," I say to myself outloud.

I look next to where the pile was and see that there is a pair of shoes and socks, "I bet that they also are a perfect fit... Yeah... that's not fucking creepy at all."

After I finish changing, I look into the mirror. My hair is a mess and my face has dirt all over it.

"That pretty little face is all dirty now," I hear a voice say inside of my head.

"You really shouldn't be crawling on the ground like that," The voice says.

I feel a hand on the back of my neck squeezing it. "Look at what happened... I did this for you... It was all for you," A voice says inside of my head.

The hands go from the back of my neck to the back of my head, pulling it back. "Now look at me!" The voice says loudly in my head.

"Look at me! I did this for you! It was all for you! Now, look at me!" The voice says inside of my head.

My head aches. I'm looking up at the ceiling as I feel the hand release my head.

I can't tell if it is in my head or if it is real. I don't think I can tell the difference anymore.
———
Tsuna's change of clothes...

Update: 8/2/22 I redrew everything because I didn't really like the old photos

Update: 8/2/22
I redrew everything because I didn't really like the old photos. It's very similar to the first one, it's just a little better and different.

 It's very similar to the first one, it's just a little better and different