﹐𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 🌷﹒ ⌇﹒%﹕𝐤𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

Raeim ( 𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗠 ) Profile and Facts Raeim's Ideal Type :

Raeim's Ideal Type :

Raeim is a member of the South Korean girl group LE SSERAFIM under Hybe Entertainment

Raeim is a member of the South Korean girl group LE SSERAFIM under Hybe Entertainment. She is also a youtuber, gamer, streamer and a tiktoker named luckyrdelle that is very well known in both england and korea.

Stage Name: Raeim (라임)
Birth Name: Na Raeim (나 라임)
English Name: Raindelle Na
Birthday: September 17, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey
Height: 175 cm (5'9″)
Weight: 43 kg (104 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Instagram: @luckyrdelle
Youtube: luckyrdelle
Tiktok: @luckyrdelle
Twitch: @luckyrdelle
Discord: @luckyrdelle

Raeim Facts:

- she was born in gangnam-gu, south korea but raised in knightsbridge, london with her mother while her step dad does business in korea.
- she was the third member to be revealed.
- she is an only child.
- she is the daughter of the ceo LUCKY CHOUETTE, na jaehyun. the company is known for being the top10 most famous clothing brand in Seoul.
- she said her ideal type is someone like SEVENTEEN's Jeonghan and if she doesnt find someone like him, she clearly said she doesnt want to be in a relationship because Jeonghan is the standard.
- she was casted by Bang Sihyuk himself after watching her getting interviewed in the middle of the street and got asked alot of questions after getting noticed alot of fans there.
- she is the most known member in the group.
- she trained for 2 years and 5 months.
- she has a cat named asher.
- there's also rumors spreading that her grandmother owns a makeup company called CLIO but no one has confirmed it yet.
- as soon as raeim debuted in hybe's new girl group lineup, knetz instantly gave her the title as Korea's Future It Girl.
- her role model is her mother.
- her side profile is effortlessly pretty because it shows her very sharpe jaw line, small dimples and her cute little nose bump that absolutely fits the beauty standard.
- raeim can speak english, korean, japanese, italian, mandarin and germany.
- she can play the violin and guitar.
- she has been considered as Nation's Heart Throb by alot of fans because of her charm.
- she is also well known in london due to her schoolmates who likes to post her pictures in social media, soon it became viral and alot of netizens started to make fanpages and use her photos to catfish or either use an example face for fanfics.
- she mentioned in one of her youtube vlogs that shes a massive fan of seventeen and red velvet.
- her bias in seventeen is jeonghan while her bias in red velvet is wendy.
- the reason she learned mandarin is to understand what SEVENTEEN's The8 and Jun say whenever they do vlives together.
-people say she looks like actress Han Sohee and a mix of April's Naeun.

Raeim's Ideal Type: Someone who looks and acts exactly like Yoon Jeonghan.

Do you like Raeim?