Chapter 3

KALI'S POV

It had been a few weeks and the Riddler kept doing lives in my house whilst I was working and I always missed him, which was frustrating, why couldn't he let me just meet him? I wanted to meet him.

"Are you ok? You seem agitated"
Edward asked.

"Ok so this will sound strange but I have a crush but this crush has never met me, there a streamer I guess, well actually there so much more than that but let's just stick with his a streamer right now, yet there going into my apartment somehow, I don't even know how they know where I live as we don't talk actually he doxxed me and there doing there live streams in my living room whilst I'm out but when I get home his always gone like I want to see him"
I ranted.

Edward had a smile on his face.

"Crush?"
Edward questioned.

"Yes I have a big crush on this guy"
I whined.

Edward and I was sat in my living room as I still had to visit his apartment.

I don't even know what his corridor looks like.

"What's his name?"
Edward inquired.

"Well I don't know his real name but I'm talking about the Riddler"
I confessed.

"You have a crush on the Riddler? I mean I figured you enjoyed his content but I didn't know you had a crush on him"
Edward stated.

"Is there a problem? If there is I will just change the subject"
I deadpanned.

"No there's no problem"
Edward smiled.

Edward left like 3 hours after that and I was now sat alone in my living room.

Edward had been gone for like an hour and I was already bored.

I felt someone put there hand over my mouth.

I wasn't expecting it so I bit them, I bit them hard.

The person let go of me.

"I've been stood here for 30 minutes and you've failed to notice me"
A voice stated.

I knew that voice, I'd watched many live streams where this voice spoke, that was the Riddler's voice.

I turned around and saw he was indeed standing there, I was now nervous, what do I say?

"Oh hey, hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, I'm just watching this boring show, what are you doing other than standing there for 30 minutes? I really enjoy your lives, I don't get why some of them are in my apartment but I enjoy them also I'm so sorry about biting you but you shouldn't sneak up on people and not expect them to be in shock"
I rambled.

I probably sounded fucking possessed, I hated how I said this stuff when I was nervous.

"That hurt"
The Riddler hissed.

"You covered my mouth you know, I just had an instant reaction"
I retorted.

The Riddler walked towards me and stopped in front of me, I could hear his heavy breathing right in front of me.

I looked down, too nervous to meet his eyes.

"Oh wow do I make you nervous? All those comments behind that screen of yours, the ones you comment on my live but in person staring at the ground is what you resort too"
The Riddler smirked.

Well actually I couldn't see his mouth but I could imagine him smirking.

"I wonder what you act like behind that mask of yours? Is it how you act now or are you different?"
I wondered.