𝐈𝐕. 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒, 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

BELLE that bright and early morning was at the airport to bid Soehyeon farewell

BELLE that bright and early morning was at the airport to bid Soehyeon farewell. Well, more like a temporary goodbye, as the redhead planned to visit the brunette so much that France would become a second home.  The redhead didn't really have that many conflicting feelings about Unnie leaving, all she could feel was pride and joy for the elder girl who was like a sister figure to her; contrary to her friend with a bob cut.

Wide eyes had lost the sparkles in them,  turning misty with thoughts. Jandi looked so glum, as she stared down on the floor, probably with a whirlpool of thoughts. Her entire frame sagged down on the airport seat, almost like they were waiting to disappear into the titled floor of the airport.

"The energy around you is just so dark," Junpyo commented, breaking the silence as his brown eyes regarded Jandi, and the day that the redhead thought would never come, came; Belle found herself agreeing with him. "What use is it even if F4 emits light by ourselves?"

Belle rolled her emerald eyes (well contacts). Junpyo really couldn't say anything without a self-absorbed comment, he had his head too far inside in his own arse to that extent.

"There really is no other black hole than you," Jandi muttered quietly under her breath which Gunpyo didn't catch.

Belle snickered quietly, pressing her lips together, and gave the Shinwa heir an innocent look when he looked at her questionably.

Dark brown eyes narrowed into a glare like he was looking deeply into the redhead's soul, making her furrow her eyebrows at him, tilting her head, and an unknown myriad of emotions making her throat suddenly turn dry.

"Gu Junpyo. Can I ask you something?" Jandi spoke, breaking off whatever the hell that was as the brunette's brown eyes finally left the floor and glanced at Junpyo for a split second.

"Are you not going to ask if I tell you not to ask?" Junpyo asked rhetorically, sass bubbling in her voice. "Just act like you usually do. It doesn't suit you."

"People can't help it when they feel depressed," Belle defended looking at the curly-headed male with a 'duh' look and Junpyo shot her a pointed look, his own face etching into a scowl.

God knows what Jandi was feeling with Soehyeon leaving, her own concern for Ji-hoo evident in the way the brunette acted and the last thing she needed was for some curly-headed brat making her feel worse.

"Yah! You! Why do you have to butt in every time?"

Dark, almost oak-brown eyes glared daggers at her, his annoyance evident, as Belle reflected the same energy bouncing off each other's energy.

"Maybe because half the things you say"

Before the redhead could finish her sentence, and possibly roast the Shinwa heir like fried chicken, she was cut off by Jandi.