Edward Pt.2

It's been 10 years since Harry and little Edward came to the Cullens

Their lives were different and they couldn't have it in anyway.

Harry, looking 15 years of age, joined his new family in pretending to be the first youngest with Edward as the second and last youngest.

Now,  they were in a new town and Edward would be spending his Junior year in Forks High School whilst his mother was going to stay at home. "Mama, you aren't going to attend?" Edward asked softly, sitting next to his mother on his bed. His mother's bedroom was filled with magic and reminders of the world that he left behind for their safety, he looked at the moving photo of his late father. He noted that yes, he did look like him but Edward knew he was not him and his mother knew that.

"Not this time my sweet boy. You should head to bed, you'll have your first day of classes tomorrow." Harry said,  caressing her sons cheek, Edward nodded and gave his mother a hug before heading back to his room. The house was silent but Edward never minded as he walked down the hall and towards his room, suddenly Jasper came up from the stairs and saw him. "Hello darling, heading to bed?" Jasper asked him softly. "Yes, goodnight Jaz." Edward said and gave Jasper a kiss on the cheek.

Their relationship was very close,  almost close to romantic but to Edward, he knew Jasper was still deciding if he should return his feelings or not. The vampire raised him along with the rest of the family and he was still afraid of hurting him in anyways. Edward decided to be patient and he would continue to slowly give Jasper small signs and gestures of love.

The vampire smiled and returned his kiss by hugging him close and kissing his cheek as well. "Goodnight, angel." Jasper whispered to his ear softly and watched as the human boy went to his bedroom to sleep.

"Nervous?" Harry asked his son, fixing his clothes and making sure they were straight and clean

"Nervous?" Harry asked his son, fixing his clothes and making sure they were straight and clean. "Yes." Edward admitted quietly,  fiddling with his necklace that Jasper gave to him on his 16th birthday, it had the Cullen Family crest in the front while on the back was the Potter Family Crest as the pendant, his mother had the same thing but in choker style.

"Mama, do you think people will see me as a freak?" Edward asked, he had the softest heart and was a crybaby but that never stopped him to be brave whenever he could.

Harry froze, memories of that work being used as something to hurt him came rushing back but he quick slammed it down. No. He wasn't there, he was free and his son was growing up.

"If people think of you as a freak then ignore them. You are yourself, Edward Potter and I do not want you thinking you are a freak in anyway." Harry said and placed a kiss to his son's forehead (Edward had to bend down for him to do it) and patted his cheek,  "Now. Go have fun." Harry said with a laugh and Edward grinned, nodding his head and leaving to join his siblings at the car.

Harry watched as they went and couldn't help but feel happy.

His son was growing up, living his own life instead of being forced to please others for their expectations. Sometimes, he felt as if Cedric was there with him every day.

Edward stared at the sets of buildings that would be his new school for the new few years he and his family will stay in Forks. "Alice, anything?" Rosalie asked from the back and Alice, who sat the front spoke, "Yep! There's already going to be rumors about us." Edward felt his heart beat faster at her words, Jasper placed a hand over his shoulder and said, "It's going to be okay, if someone tries to do anything,  we'll be there." Edward saw his family smile at him and he smiled back, slowly feeling confident.

"Thanks, Jaz." Edward said and took a deep breathe, he smoothed over his skirt and they all stepped out of the car, he already felt the stares penetrating his back as he walked besides Jasper and be surrounded by his siblings, he couldn't hear the whispers but his siblings could but he knew by a few stares that his style of outfit was confusing or wasn't well-liked.

"It's going to be okay." Emmett whispered to him, he nodded his head to his brother and they headed inside the first building, Alice lead them to a room which had the sign  'Front Office' above the doorways before they stepped inside.

The sweet old lady behind the desk gave them their schedules and even some candies which Edward happily took for his pleasure, they were cherry flavored too!

"Don't eat too much candy, Edward." Jasper reminded him, it was the first day and early in the morning; no one would be prepared for a sugar-rushed Edward.

"Okay!" Edward said, putting the rest of his candies away on his small bag he brought with him. He and Alice were spending their Junior year together so they had most of their classes together, including their first period which was English.

Edward giggled and wondered what today would be in store for them in this small rainy town of Forks.