Chapter 21- The Return of Felisha

Hello everyone!! I am finally back. Thank you for waiting for me this long.

"Marinette, I promise we can pull this off." Said Sophie with a sweet and honest smile on her face. "We just need someone to teach us." She then gave me a hopeful look as did the rest of them.

Well, almost because Gabrielle was too busy looking away and cursing under his breath.

I rubbed the back of my neck as I heaved a sigh. "This was not part of our deal, but if it means that you will be able to fulfill then alright. I'll help." I said defeatedly while the rest of them cheered in glee.

"Marinette, do you have any experience walking on fashion shows?" Kevin asked.

At that question, I averted my gaze. "A long time ago." I answered shortly before returning my gaze at them. "Alright. Stand back and watch the pro." I started forward and headed to the back of the stage where I would begin.

"Okay. First of all, envision a taut string threaded from your spine through the top of your head . Nobody likes a model with a bad posture . Show me a slouch and I will definitely punch your backs until your spine cracks ." I told them as I show them how to do a proper posture and nodded my head in approval when they followed.

"Second" I let my legs carry me to the stage in long strides ." Take long strides, placing one foot in front of the other. Lengthen your stride, which is what will give your hips the seductive swing the models are famous for. Sophie, you get me?" I instructed while swaying my hips in demonstration.

I heard Nico whistle behind my back making me turn around and kick my vans in his direction. Unfortunately,he dodged it.

" What are you guys looking at? Do what I do!! Especially you alle- I mean Sophie. Look straight forward, capturing the essence of the clothes you are wearing with the expression on your face."

Like I have instructed, they started forward. " Develop your own signature walk. Sophie you can use your charms and body. You must walk and strut your stuff like you know you are beautiful and you know you are smokin'hot , and all the young men out there are going to be going crazy when they see you! "

"Nico, use your playboy smirk or signature pose when you are flirting or seducing like loosening your color or something. That could definitely be of use. Also, think of something that would suit the clothes you are wearing. "

" Gabrielle, lay down on the murderous look. You're scary, but I think we can use that to bring out something fierce and cool- looking. And- not being pervert here- you are well built so show it off. !! Loose few buttons! "

" And Kevin" I started to look at Marin who was looking at me expectantly . " You're perfect with carry your looks . You have the attitude, but maybe we can work on your signature moves or poses. " I said.

I continued " And lastly , Project an attitude of utmost confidence. Now, I am sure you know this already because of all the stage experience and exposure that you have. I don't think I have to teach you that. "

They nodded.

" Excellent. Now-"

" Marinette, your aunt wants to have a word with you. " I was cut off by one of my aunt's workers . Her face was unredeable so I don't know if it's going to be bad or not.

I turned my attention to her. "What for? " I asked.

"She didn't say anything. She just ask for you. " She said briefly.

I was a bit curious why would my aunt ask for me. I mean , what could she want ? Having that thought in mind, I gestured for her to lead the way. As I started forward I noticed that the quantic kids started to follow.