CHAPTER 23 - FEVER

It's already 6:30pm. Gulf decided to come home at 7:00pm as he can here Mew's sneeze and cough every second. It makes him worry.

"Arghh! This fucking cold," he heard Mew cursed under his breath as he tried to inhale but couldn't do it properly because his nose is clogged. Gulf looked at his laptop. He's near to finish, but then he looked at Mew. His baby is hugging himself as he lay on his side on the sofa.

"Regretting it already?," He asked him. Mew sat up immediately but regretted it when hus head feels heavy. "You okay?," Gulf asked worriedly. Mew forced a smile as he nodded. "I'm fine daddy, just finish your work so we can go home." He said and cough afterwards. Mew lay on the sofa again, he'll wait for Gulf to finish so they can go home already.

And about Gulf's question earlier..

I didn't regret it.. well kinda? but i had fun so...

Mew just groaned inwardly when he sneeze again. Okay, i regret it. Mew just pouted. He might not do this again, though he's hesitating.

He's still thinking about it when he saw Gulf infront of him. "Y-You done?,"

Gulf didn't answer him and turn his back at him. "Hop on," Gulf told him. When Mew wasn't moving, he turned at him. "Come on, i know you don't feel well,"

"B-But.. w-what if-,"

"Don't make me repeat my words baby," he said sternly. Mew just nodded and slowly sat up. Then he hopped on Gulf's back.

Gulf didn't spoke another word since they got in the elevator. Deafening silence filled them until the elevator reached the ground floor. When they went out of it, all of his employees eyes are on them. He cam hear some judgements, squeals, even some 'aww' from them. But Gulf didn't mind it as he made his way in the parking lot.

While Mew, he's embarrassed ofcourse. He's aware that Gulf's employees still don't know their relationship, and now that they saw him who's being carried by their boss, is a shocking scene. Mew snuggle his face on Gulf's neck, hiding his face from them and also simply smelling Gulf's scent.

Once they got at the parking lot, Gulf settled him on the passenger seat. He turned on the other side and hopped on the driver seat. After that, Gulf drove off.

Mew is looking outside the window. The rain already stopped and the road is still wet. Mew felt his eyes getting droopy so he simply sat comfortably on his seat as he slowly closed his eyes.

Gulf, who clearly saw what Mew did couldn't help but to tsk and shook his head. Not that long when he heard his cute little snores.

Once Gulf parked his car in the parking lot of his house. He went out of the car and open the door for Mew, but his baby is still sleeping. So he just scoop him in his arm and carry him in a bridal style and he went inside his house.

When he got upstairs, he settled Mew on their bed. Once he's done, he checked Mew's temperature. He cursed under his breath when he felt Mew's hot temperature.

It's still 3:00pm since they last eat earlier and Gulf is planning to wake Mew up to eat dinner but he didn't do it for now as he went to change into a black t-shirt and shorts, then he went downstairs and prepare a porridge for Mew. He put it on the tray together with a glass of water and medicine. He went upstairs and carefully put it on the bedside table.

Then he went outside after closing the door to get a basin with water in it. Mew slowly opened his eyes when he heard the door shut. He's already awake when Gulf came so he slowly sat up and his head feels heavy. The bad feeling that he's feeling since earlier became triple and he hate it. He can feel own hot temperature, his head feels heavy and his body is aching. Not only that, he's also having colds and cough.

Suddenly, the door opened and he saw Gulf holding a basin. "Oh you're awake now?," Gulf went to place it beside the tray. Mew nodded tiredly. Gulf placed the back of his palm on his forehead. "I'll go get a thermometer." Gulf went to find something on the drawer and when he found it, he went to get a towel then he's back on his side again.

"I prepare a porridge for you," Gulf said and took the bowl and starts feeding him. Mew don't have an appetite to eat but he forced himself. "Next time, don't go and play in the rain again okay?,"

"I know love. I'm sorry," Mew said and Gulf feed him again.

Mew just said that he don't have an appetite, but here he is, finishing the porridge until the last drop. After that, Gulf gave him a medicine and he immediately drink it. After that, Gulf took the thermometer. "Raise your arm baby," Mew raised his arm. Gulf lifted Mew's shirt and place the thermometer under in his armpit.

"So how are you feeling baby?," Gulf asked while they're waiting for the thermometer to beep.

Mew pouted like a baby. "I don't feel okay daddy," he whined.

"What do you want me to do then?,"

Mew open his arms. "I want huggies," Mew said. So Gulf move closer and hug him. "Daddy," Mew called him.

"Yes baby?," He asked.

"Please don't tell my brother that i got sick," he looked up and look at him with pleading eyes. "He might come here and bring me a lot of veggies." Just thinking of it makes him horrified.

Gulf chuckled inwardly. "Oh.. is that so??," Well, there's nothing wrong teasing him a bit right?

"W-Why??," Mew asked nervously.

Gulf looked away, scratching his nape. "I.. called them earlier and tell them your condition,"

Mew bit his lower lip, his cheeks puffed. "Why??!,"

"Aow? They need to know baby. They're your elder siblings,"

"B-But still!," Well, Gulf had a point but Mew knows his siblings, especially Stefan. Surely, he'll come here then he'll feed him veggies, same as Axxton. Only Sabriana won't feed him veggies and let him eat what he want.

When he saw Mew is near to cry he already stopped his act. "Just kidding baby, I didn't tell them. You can clam down,"

Mew send tiny glares at him. "I hate you,"

"I love you too baby," Gulf chuckled and kiss him on his forehead.

After sometime, the thermometer already beeped so he took it from Mew's armpit and then he checked his temperature. "Fuck!," Gulf cussed.

"Why?," Mew asked innocently.

"Your temperature is 38.2," Gulf told him. "No wonder why you're hot,"

"You mean my temperature?," Mew asked.

"Yes. Why? Do you still think of something?,"

Mew shrugged. "I thought it was me,"

Gulf don't know if it's a pun or just a normal statement. But he could only smile and looked at Mew in amusement. "Oh god, I can't with you." He said making Mew chuckle.

Gulf put the thermometer on the bedside table and took the basin. He dipped the towel on it and squeeze the water out of it. Then he starts rubbing it on Mew's body. It will help him to reduce his temperature.

Mew just let Gulf take care of him as he can't help but to smile. "I love you," Mew spoke out of nowhere.

Gulf smiled. He felt his heart skip a beat when Mew said those three words. "I love you too baby," Gulf leaned in and rub his nose against him making both of them chuckled heartily.

~~~

I wrote an update coz it's my day tomorrow. I don't know what's the connect but yeah, i just want to share it to you guys😄❤️

Anyways, sorry for the lame update but let me know what you think in the comments (think of it as a bday gift to me jk HAHAHAH)😆

Meet you in the next chapter guys! Take care!❤️