Don't expect the expected (or expect the unexpected)

Jimin is nervous. And that's understandable.

Because today, he decided to finally give Yoongi his sweet yes.

Min Yoongi who courted him for the last 2 months. Gave him flowers and chocolates whenever he gets the chance and always tells him a corny pick up line jokes but it's okay, Jimin still likes him.

The problem is, Jimin doesn't know how to say YES yes. He's a coward, he knows that and yet, he wants to make this whole thing perfect. So he asks for a help to the form of Kim Taehyung and boy he'll regret it. Or not.

“Jiminie just say yes, as simple as that.” Taehyung said as he puts layers and layers of make up on Jimin's face for his and Yoongi's meet up.

“But Tae, we don't do simple things” Jimin's whined. It's true though. Him and Taehyung never do things simple. It was always extravagant and perfect and Jimin doesn't understand why 'simple' left Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung sighs. “Then what do you want me to do chimchim? You won't take my advices and whine there like a baby.” This only made Jimin whine even more.

You see, Taehyung isn't really good with advices, Jimin doesn't know why he asked him for advices instead of Seokjin.

Taehyung suddenly gasp loudly causing Jimin to flinch a little. Jimin glared at him in the mirror and Taehyung smiles sheepishly.

“Sorry, i just thought of something. What if you prank him, chim?”

“Seriously Tae? Prank him? I don't even know how to say yes and then you want me to prank him?” Jimin gave him an unamused look. He took some lip balm and applied it on his plump lips.

“Just think about it, chimmy. There's a famous video about a girl pranking her suitor to stop courting her. The suitor cried because he thought the girl doesn't want to be courted by him, turns out the reason why the girl wanted him to stop, is because she is going to finally answer him. Isn't that perfect?” Jimin thought about it long and hard. Taehyung did had a point, it was a perfect way to give his yes but there's only two problems though.

1. He doesn't know how to lie for shit.
2. What if Yoongi saw the video?

So he asks Taehyung about the second problem. “What if he saw the video Tae? You said it was famous.” Jimin worries.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Come on, Jiminie. Do you really think he has a time to watch a 10 minutes video about stupid pranks? His time is like, escalating between you and music.”

Jimin blushed at that. It's true. If Yoongi is not so busy producing music, he would talk to Jimin on the phone for hours or take him on the street foods and vice versa. 

“I guess I'll have to try, Tae. But i will literally punch you if this will all go wrong.”

“You know I'm never wrong, Jiminie.”

“Hello hyung!” Jimin greeted Yoongi once he saw him.

Yoongi smiles and greeted him back.“Hi Jimini-ah!”

Earlier, Jimin takes mercy on Yoongi to not record the whole pranking thing, Taehyung thinks he's a loser though, whatever.

Yoongi was about to start the car when Jimin spoke. “Hyung can we talk for a bit?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow. “Yeah sure, what is it Jiminie?”

'Here is it Jimin, it's now or never.'

Jimin takes a deep breath. “Hyung what if i tell you to stop courting me already?” After he said the last words, he immediately regrets it after he saw Yoongi's face.