3: Amazing

SIDENOTE: I accidentally made part 2&3 in different orders, part 2 comes after part 3 so check part 2 out before you read this one :)

He lifted my shirt up and slowly got up to my neck and gave me a kiss. We didn't even focus on the movie anymore.
„I love it when you're gaining weight." Jake whispered in my ear while grabbing my belly.
I sat on his lap and could feel him getting hard.
I started moving to the front and back. He started to breathe fastly and also let out a little moan.
„You like that don't you?" He asked.

„Maybe. Do you like seeing me gain weight? Seeing how I outgrow my clothes, gaining weight till I need to be fed by you. How you always grab my tits, after you're taking off my bra?"
I felt his dick moving and so I started to lift his shirt up and to kiss his upper body.
„Argh.., you know what you're doing to me Lily, you chubby goddess, wait till I fuck you so loud, that your neighbours can hear you screaming and moaning."
He started to go down with one of his hands and so he pulled down my slip.
Slowly he started playing with my wet pussy and he loved seeing me get weak. So did I.
I started to glide up and down with my hands while he started to feed me with the chocolate cake from Starbucks that he had brought as a snack.

„Mmh- Jake, you want me to gain more weight don't you? Come on, tell me truth and everything you want to do with me." I took of his shirt and started licking of his with chocolate cake smeared fingers.
„I want your belly to get so fat that you can't see your feet when you look down. I want you to be mine and feed you till your stomach bursts out of your clothes. Your fat would wiggle everytime you move and I would feed you every day, every night, every hour and every second. Everyone would be shocked of how much weight you've put on.."
I took off his pants and saw his big hard dick and so I began to move my hands up and down to make him come.
„Ughm, who taught you to be so good at this? My fat piggy." I looked deep in his green eyes and smiled.
„I love you, Jake, I want you to be my man forever. Till I die."
„Argh, you.." he whimpered.
„Don't you love how your getting heavier day by day? You're 40 pounds heavier than before. I love the way your fat moves and when I see you laying all naked on the couch. Seeing how your belly touches your thighs makes me so hard. I will feed you till you're not able to move. I will stuff you so bad till you can't move."
„Jake now shut up and let me ride you."
He completely pulled down my tanga and so it started.
My tits bounced so hard every time he pushed his cock deeper into me and it made me moan so loud.
He leaned his head back and grabbed my ass with both of his hands. I kissed him and felt his tongue melting in my mouth. The taste of the chocolate was still present but it felt so good. Slowly he went from my neck up to my cheek and starting licking and kissing it. I felt that he was ready to come and so was I.

It was the most amazing moment in my life. The way he felt and moaned was incredibly amazing and so satisfying at once.
I got up from his cock and sat on his lap.
„You're so beautiful when you're getting fucked by me."
„I know."
I noticed how hot his skin was and leaned onto his chest. He took his hands off my ass and gently started rubbing under my swollen belly and squeezed my rolls while I scratched his muscular back.
„I love you so much, Jake." I calmly whispered into his ear.
„So do I, my chubby pig. Want some food?"
I nodded and chuckled.
„But not now, I want to lay on you for a little longer."
„Okay baby." He smiled and played with my black hair.
„I always knew you and I would be perfect."