Chapter 2

"GLASSIE! THEY GOT IN THE CAVE!" Trunzpie shouted at Glassie.

"Ow, my eardrums." Complained Glassie.

"Wait, they did WHAT!?"

Glassie and Trunzpie ran towards the cave but not before telling the other mixels to stay calm and stay where they are. Meanwhile, the three mixels tried to break the crystals that were quickly forming, but a crystal pillar that Flain looked at earlier formed an arm and grabbed Flain by the prongs just to throw him onto the wall.

"FLAIN!" Shouted Zaptor and Khrisstie.

"Don't bother helping, you'll just hurt yourselves." Said an echoey voice that sounded like Magnifo.

That echoey voice came from another reflection in one of the crystals whose wands were glowing bright blue, and his eye was all black.

"Who are YOU!?" Khrisstie asked the reflection of Magnifo.

"Come on, you know who I am." Said the reflection with a grim tone.

"...Magnifo?" Questioned Zaptor.

"Wait, MAGNIFO!?"

Suddenly, Zaptor blasted the crystal with Magnifo on it using his rod, leaving only a chunk out of the giant crystal. Flain ran towards the exit and charged up a fireball, but then the crystals covering the entrance already exploded to smithereens before Flain could even launch a fireball at them. The person who blew up the crystals revealed to be a mix of Glassie and Trunzpie who had split back into its components.

"GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE THEY GET YOU!" Shouted Trunzpie.

Flain, the Krystums, and Zaptor all ran out of the cave while every crystal inside of it formed arms that tried to grab the mixels, but they couldn't be long enough to reach outside of the cave. As soon as they got back to the welcome party, the mixels there were confused, shocked, and relieved.

"Where you been, Flain?" Asked Krader.

"Somewhere I shouldn't have been." Muttered Flain.

"We went to that cave, but DON'T GO INSIDE IT, PLEASE!" Shouted Khrisstie as she pointed towards the cave.

And so, everyone continued to party when all of a sudden, Seismo popped out of the ground out of nowhere.

"Sorry arrive late, I forget about party." Apologized Seismo.

"Hey, no problem!" Said Zaptor.

"I saved some crater-totzzzz for you."

Seismo smiled through his mouth plate and ran off to the food table to look at the crater-tots.

"So, why's there evil reflections in the crystals in that cave?" Asked Khrisstie.

"No one told you?" Asked Glassie.

"No, you never told me." Said Khrisstie.

"Well, a very long time ago, a young Wiztastic named Zpellio wanted to have some friends to depend on, so he created them using mirrors. However, there was only one problem." Explained Trunzpie.

"His spell went haywire and the reflections became EVIL! Everyone who saw that event believed that Zpellio was an evil wizard who was creating a revenge scheme of some sorts and they had to execute him, but the reflections never even cared about their own creator, they cared about the ones executing him. They wanted to be physical instead of just only being reflections. And so, to this day, the reflections would always try to possess any vessel they can find."

"Woah... cool story, man." Complimented Zorch.

"Thank you." Said Trunzpie.

When the party ended, everyone said their goodbyes and headed back to their home, but at nighttime, Zorch and Burnard snuck back to the welcome party.

"Hah, as if I'd believe those reflections are big trouble." Said Zorch.

"Yeah, hehe. We gotta check it out." Agreed Burnard.

Burnard and Zorch climbed down a stone tower and turned on their flashlights to look for the cave. After a few minutes, Burnard finally found the cave.

"Zorch, look! I found it way over there!" Shouted Burnard.

Zorch picked up Burnard and zoomed over to the entrance of the cave. He put Burnard down and then they walked inside, ignoring the ripped yellow tape. The crystals inside glowed through the darkness, and the two Infernites were in awe.

"Hey, go faster you dum-dum!" Shouted an echoey voice that sounded like Zorch.

"Hey, don't call me a dum-dum!" Shouted Burnard.

"Wait, since when did I do that?" Asked Zorch.

"Since when were you an idiot?" Asked an echoey voice that sounded like Burnard.

"WHAT'D YOU JUST CALL ME!?" Shouted Zorch as he turned towards Burnard.

Burnard and Zorch suddenly started arguing but they didn't know that their reflections were watching them argue with a grim smile, and they reflections looked different from them as well. Zorch's reflection had a ripped and tattered version of Zorch's mailman attire, while Burnard's reflection has an insane expression with an even more tattered black and purple jester hat with a wand to pair and a creepy smile.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR!" Barked Zorch.

"NO, YOU'RE LYING! I SAID NOTHING!" Shouted Burnard.

"You both said nothing." Said their reflections.

Zorch and Burnard suddenly turned to horrified expressions and slowly looked at the crystal to their right, where their reflections looked very different.

"Schnixel, the story's true." Muttered Zorch.

Out of nowhere, light blue crystals were forming, covering the entrance.

"That's right, the story's all true..." Said Burnard's reflection in a teasing tone.

"How's about we pay you a deal? We take your bodies, and you say goodbye to us... forever." Said Zorch's reflection.

Zorch and Burnard looked at each other, looking worried.

"So basically, you disappear forever?" Asked Zorch.

"Absolutely.." Said Burnard and Zorch's reflections.

Suddenly, Zorch & Burnard were held up by arms that quickly formed on the crystals, and they felt their soul being absorbed. Their souls traveled through the arms on the crystals and the reflections of Zorch & Burnard went into the bodies of their physical counterparts. The real Zorch & Burnard were now inside the crystals instead of their twisted versions.

"AGH, I DON'T WANNA BE A REFLECTION FOREVER!" Cried Zorch.

"Goodnight, us." The twisted version of Zorch said with a grim tone.

The light blue crystals covering the entrance moved away from it as twisted versions of the two Infernites walked out of the cave while the real Burnard & Zorch screamed, hoping that the twisted mixels would give their bodies back.