CHAPTER SIX

AUTHOR'S POV

Kimmon drives His car immediately to The Hospital after He got a call from Copter's assistant told Him if Copter was faint at the Hospital.

Kimmon looked so worried. He's out of breath from running.
He knocked The Treatment Room where Copter whereabouts.

When He's inside, Kimmon saw Copter was lay down in The Hospital bed with an IV attached in His hand.

There's a Female Doctor welcoming Kimmon with a smile.

" Hi, Mr. Kimmon. I'm Doctor Lisa. I just checking up Doctor Copter condition " Said Doctor Lisa while offered Her hand to Kimmon for a handshake.

Kimmon also returned Doctor Lisa's handshake.

" How was My Wife's conditions, Doc?
What happened with Him?
Is He okay? " Kimmon asked sound so worried.

Doctor Lisa smiling when He notice Kimmon looks really love His wife.

" Your Wife need more rest. Let Him sleep for now. please come with Me to My Office, Mr. Kimmon. There is something I want to tell You about Doctor Copter. "
Said Doctor Lisa.

Then She and Kimmon leave the room.

At Doctor Lisa's office. Kimmon sat infront of The Doctor. He feeling so nervous.
He really afraid to if He have to hear something bad about Copter conditions.

" You looked so nervous, Mr. Kim. I know You must be so worried about Your Wife " Said Doctor Lisa.

" Yes I'm so worried. How was My wife conditions, Doc? Is He will be okay? " Kimmon sounds impatient.

Doctor Lisa looked at the paper in front of Her. it was Copter condition record.
After a while, then She looking at Kimmon.

" Mr. Kimmon,
What I heard today was, Doctor Copter just do an important Surgery of a heart attack Patient. The Surgery must have been very tiring. What happened to Him today was because He was exhausted. So because of that He fainted. But don't worry, He's okay now. I have given some vitamins to the IV to help His immune system. with the help of more rest your Wife will be just fine. " said Doctor Lisa with Her explanation.

Kimmon feel relief after hear what Doctor Lisa said.

" Actually, Mr. Kimmon that there are other things that makes Doctor Copter body feel so weak and He feeling tired so easily.
I need to tell You from now on, You have to pay more attention to Doctor Copter's health. I know as a Doctor, your Wife's job is very tiring. but I know your Wife is a strong person " Doctor Lisa continued.

Kimmon listens to Doctor Lisa's words carefully.

" You said there are other thing that make His body feel weak and feels tired so easily? " Asked Kimmon again to make sure.

Doctor Lisa nodding Her head.

" What is it? " asked Kimmon. Again He feel worried.

Doctor Lisa looked at Kimmon.
" After do a thorough check up, I can confirm that there is something in Your Wife's stomach. Something's alive. And it's about five weeks now " said Doctor Lisa again.

Kimmon knotted His forehead. He looked confused but He seems trying to looking out the meaning of Doctor Lisa's words.
And after thinking for a moment.
Kimmon then showed His surprised face when He already figure it out what Doctor Lisa meant.
Kimmon started trying to open His mouth but He was speechless.

" Is..is that what You mean if My wife.. "
Kimmon didn't continue His words.

Doctor Lisa smiling to Kimmon while nodding Her head.

" Yes Mr. Kimmon, Your Wife is Pregnant. congratulations You'll become a Father very soon " said Doctor Lisa with happily tells Kimmon such a good news.

TO BE CONTINUED

To everyone
who was asking for KIMCOP Mpreg
this is it.

she💜