Jean

Jean would take your hands in hers, and look deeply into your eyes. A fond sigh would leave her lips before she spoke up. "(y/n), I'm truly honoured that you feel comfortable enough to share these parts of your life with me." the seemingly genuine words she conveyed caused tears to well up in your eyes. "Thank you Jean, really thank you" the words exited your being shakily, and Jean pulled you into a tight hug.

Little did you know, later that night as you slept soundly, Lisa and Jean were in the grandmasters study being gay but not r18 gay. A loud groan echoed through the small room. "What ever could be the matter with you tonight" Lisa asked leaning her elbows on the desk opposite where Jean was sat. Jean slowly lifted her head from where it hung back over the head of the oakwood chair. "That little shit starting bitching to me about there absent father again" Jean spoke with prominent eye roll. "You know, you should be so hard on that little cutie" Lisa purred propping herself up onto the desk. "One day I will destroy Mondstadt and all its inhabitants" Jean spat in reply a sour look painting her face. Lisa did not give a vocal reply, only hopped of the desk her heels clicking as she landed, and walked round the desk before stopping behind the chair where Jean sat blur orbs watching the purple ladies every movement. "I think you need to relax~" Lisa said massaging the blonds shoulders.