Diluc

Rain poured down heavily as you walked though the cold dark streets of Mondstadt. The moon illuminated the streets as well as a few street lights. Out of nowhere a dark figure appeared in front of you. "Hello?" You called to the strange figure, this seemed to prompt them to walk forwards. As they got closer, you were able to identify the fluffy red hair and dark clothes. "Diluc?" You asked confused as to what the man could be doing out so late. "How did yo- I mean, no Diluc here only the dark knight hero" Diluc said attempting to hide his voice with a deeper one. "Uh- okay, we'll I'm going to head inside, the rain seems to be picking up" you inform the redhead as you turned to leave. "I can't let you do that." The man said before surging over the cobbles towards you. "Eek" you squealed, attempting to dodge his attack and failing. The man pinned you down claymore to your neck. "Any last words?" he asked. "Why?" Was all you asked.
"There can only be one fatherless icon" the man answered before raising his claymore. Before he could end you fatherless little life, Takemichi from hit anime and manga Tokyo Revengers spawned in like your friend would if they were joining your Minecraft world. "Stop right there" the insufferable little man said. "Takimichi!" The violent man yell in surprise. "My- my long lost lover!" He shouted with glee. The red head pushed himself off of you and took takemichis hand. Toegether the both walked hand in hand into takemichis weird time portal thing.