Welcome

Amazing cover art by angerbda

⬛️

Welcome to issue #99 of the one and only

 Tevun Krus, Wattpad's amazing E-zine

⬛️

This issue is dedicated to the sub genre called BDO — or Big Dumb Object, to spell it out. Remember the opening scenes of Stanley Kubrick's 2001 Space Odyssey, the monolith? Or that huge cylindrical thing threatening to destroy Earth in Star Trek IV — The Voyage Home? Right, that's what we're talking about. 

BDO's. 

And, of course, we might discuss now if the Vogon construction fleet is actually dumb enough to qualify, or if the Death Star might be considered "of unknown alien origin". 

As with any of the more obscure sub genres of science fiction, you'll find as many opinions as readers and authors. That's why I'll stop rambling now and let you find out what your favourite Tevun Krus authors have to say. 

Enjoy! 

And don't forget that next month, we'll publish the 100th issue of Tevun Krus. Means we're still looking for contributions. And that's where you come in: did you already submit a story? 

No? 

Then it's high time you do. Because we will feature as many aspiring SciFi authors of Wattpad in this one as we can. So, pack out that keyboard and start tapping. 

We're waiting for your story!

Your Ooorah team