Ch 4 Rage, Brutality and Fear

Several weeks have passed since SJ did the unthinkable and lied to sister Mathilda about Joey and his incident. So far he was in the clear and no one suspects a thing.

Later that day SJ was in the cafeteria along with all the other kids and they were all eating, he was eating all alone but he didn't mind it at all...in fact he likes being alone. But that didn't last long, That's when Joye's freinds show up and started to bother him

Bully: hey fellas check it out it's Satan Jr. How's it going there Hellboy. Eating all alone again? Well no surprise after all you are a freak son of Satan after all.

God SJ hates these guys...even though they have no evidence somehow they suspect him as the person responsible for what happened to Joey

SJ: ...I'm just trying to eat in peace man. Just leave me alone.

SJ at first wanted to be the good guy in his life and tried to take the high road and not start trouble...just once he wanted to take the highroad. But those jerks pushed him too far When one of the goons took the necklace from him and made him angry as hell. As he stands up and looks at him in anger.

Goon 1: aww what's a matter baby you gonna cry?

SJ: give that back now. That's the only memory I have of my parents.

Goon 2: aww is baby gonna cry over mommy and daddy? Face it they gave you up here with the rest of us because you're a freak.

Bully: yeah a freak HA HA HA HA HA HA.

SJ: and what does that make you?

Bully: Ohh tough guy here...but still your a freak compared to us....hell I wonder why Your mommy managed to give birth to something like you without killing herself ?

that was the final push that sent young SJ Over the edge as he took the dinner knife and with one quick Slash he cut the Bully's throat wide as a massive amount of blood splashes out covering his face Red.

The bully falls backwards slowly as his friends were scared shitless and then SJ strikes again as he stabs the second one's eyes out and he screams in pain. And finally the last one who took his necklace, stabs him in the very center if his throat where his Adam apple is and kills him as he takes the knife out and takes his pendant back. He looks over and sees everyone was looking at him scared.....and he was smiling like a mad man possessed by the devil.

and he was smiling like a mad man possessed by the devil

SJ: Does anyone else want some?....no?...then leave me the fuck alone.

he calms down and just ignores them and gets back to eating...and yes he was using the blood soaked knife to cut his food.

Unfortunately this got him in a lot of trouble, As Mathilda was walking around left and right in the room as SJ was sitting there on the edge of his bed.

Mathilda: WHAT IN THE NAME OF OUR LORDS NAME IS WRING WITH YOU?... SJ you can't just go around killing people like that like it's nothing, also aren't you aware the murder is the greatest sin of all, your hands are soaked with blood if the innocent.

SJ chuckles a bit and she noticed this and gets more angry with him.

Mathilda: You think this is funny?

SJ: well yeah... because you think there are good souls, innocent or whatever crap you believe, let me say this perfectly clear, there is no such thing as good people in this world, no one cares about anyone and They had it coming for the way they have treated me so far in my life.

Mathilda: and You thought by killing them would be the right way to deal with them?

SJ: ( gets up fast and looks her dead in the eyes ) YES...YES IT IS (  he then walks up to her and stares her dead in the eye's) AND IF I COULD DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, YOU BET YOUR ASS I WOULD, BECAUSE I ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT AND IF MURDER IS BAD...THEN GOD SEND ME TO HELL NOW.

( Without warning Mathilda slaps him across the face really hard and SJ Stumbles back and holds his bruzes cheek and looks her in the eye's and he sees anger...and tears. )

Mathilda:...when I first met you, Do you know what I saw? It was your eye's and what was within them, I saw a little boy with a broken heart who all he ever truly wanted was to be loved and cared for, and there was a time I was even considering of adopting you, and giving you a home, I could have been a mother to you, you could have had such a wonderful Life. But now ...( she tears up more) now all I see is a monster, with a heart as black as the devil's own, there's nothing in there, no love, no kindness, no honesty..... nothing but pure rage, hatred, and evil.

( Hearing her say all that made SJ shed a small year)

Mathilda:....I cared for you SJ, I truly did care for you. But not anymore, the head mother's of this church has told me that from now on you will remain Locked in this room all the time until you turn 18 and leave this place. You will eat here sleep here and go to your own personal bathroom as well. But you are never to leave this room.

She turns away to leave but SJ speaks up and she listened

SJ: Please... sister Mathilda, please don't leave me, without you I'm alone.

Mathilda: ...it's too late SJ....you already lost me...and whatever little love and respect I had for you?

...
...
...is Gone

She then slams the door shut and Locke's it as she leaves.

SJ just stood there...as a waterfall of tears fall on his cheeks and he falls on his knees and curls up into a ball, as he cries and his heart feels like it snapped in two.

He was truly alone.

TO BE CONTINUED.