* baking gone wrong

needy it is

wait HUH

BY SUDDEN I REMEMBER WHERE DREAM SAID " yes sir " AND THEN THEN GEORGE GOES LIKE " good boy, dream " THEN AGAIN DREAM SAID " please " LIKE DESPERATELY KSHSKSHZB HOLD UP IT WAS ON TIKTOK 

HOLD MY TITS I THINK YOU CAN JUST SEARCH IN TIKTOK OR IDFK IT CAME UP ON MY FYP SO IMMA ADD THIS LINE IN

anyways 😜😻💋💖

i'll just pick the ' yes ( needy ) ' choice along with the ' i want more- please-~ '

SO ENJOY <3

tw ; gay obv, smut, dildos, blindfolding, hands and legs tied up, rough sex, pet names, praise kink, bottom dream, threesome, slave dream lol.

- narrator's pov

" please- i want everything. please, just fuck me... and do it f-fast. " dream mumbled desperately, too shy to make an eye contact with the two boys. sapnap was actually a bit shocked. " woah dream, what a needy slut are you. But your wish is gladly granted. " sapnap said, taking off his pants and karl did the same.

a/n : sponsoring the game, spank the dream-

" shit. " dream mutter under his breath as quiet as possible. Now, sapnap and karl were half naked, and dream was the naked one. except for his turtleneck obviously.

dream's pov

" are you alright with uh.. you know. Toys? " sapnap asked.

toys?

WHAT?

no what toys

i thought to myself. I didnt know what he meant by that so i nodded shakily. Sapnap smirked and took his bag.

oh.. that's what he meant-

narrator's pov

dream gulped nervously. " get on the bed. " karl demanded the light brunette. So dream did obeyed. After he got on a bed, he was blindfolded. And his hands were tied to the end of the bed as his legs were also tied and spread wide open.

( lmao reminds me of that one ' her legs were cut off her ears were cut off- )

" prep ? " dream nodded desperately. " so desperate for our cocks, huh?~ " sapnap purred, taking a lube and putting it on his fingers. ( xd idk )

dream could hear someone unpacking something, also taking out something from a box. " that must be the toys. " dream thought and blushed at the imagery thought of a toy thrusting in his asshole.

just as dream were spacing out of his thoughts, he got surprised by a sudden finger getting inside of him, and that caused him to moan in pain but also pleasure.

Dream was already dripping pre cum. " p-please- enougHh~ " dream whined. " but you haven't loosened enough. " sapnap said. " that's enough, sapnap. " karl said. " hmm fine. " sapnap took his finger out of dream. the next thing dream thought of is...

how many inches will the toy be fucking be?

dream thought about it over and over again. But get distracted by sapnap. " i'm putting the dildo in, okay? " sapnap said. Then by sudden, dream could feel a hot breath under his neck.

Could it be karl?

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

im dead

bout to have 69 kids lets not goooo

NAURRR

dream nervously breathes. he realized he was sweating all this time. as he felt the tip of the dildo getting inside his fucking asshole. fuck. dream hold in his moans to avoid being teased, but unfortunately failed. " augh-~ " dream moaned and drooled. " gosh dream, this is only the beginning. " sapnap thrust the dildo all the way in. " aAah~! " dream moaned loudly that the outsiders can hear him.

Dream's cock were twitching a lot and drips many pre cum. Sapnap then started to thrust it in a normal speed and karl?.

well, he kept making hickeys on dream's body. And whispering praises to dream's ear. " gosh you're so beautiful and sexy.~ " karl purred ( THEY BECAME KITTIES TIDDIES ) and played with dream's nipple by sucking it, licking it or you know. " such a slut..~ " dream moaned, the thoughts of getting praised turned him on more. " please master- do it faAaster~ " dream moaned as sapnap obeyed and goes faster. " haah.... nnh... " dream moaned with pleasure in his tone. then guess what bitches?

it hit his sweet spot, also known as his prostate.

dream was at his climax and he came. " nnh!~ " he again moaned and breathes heavily after that. " that was pretty fast dream. " sapnap smirked. karl stopped what he was doing and kissed dream on the forehead, which calms him down.

sapnap's pov.

guess its time to take off the blindfold. I took off the blindfold and saw tears forming in dream's toxic green tourmaline eyes. " no wonder you're so hard to get, you have these tourmaline eye. You're really worth $50,000 if you were at a slave sho- " sapnap joked and dream hit him. ( gotta add them extra lets goo ) But then by sudden dream's expression change.

" did i do well, masters?~ " dream said, trying to catch his breath. me and karl furiously blushed at the sight of dream drooling, crying and smirking. " yes my dear, you did so well for us. " i said, brushing dream's soft cheeks. Then untie his hands and legs. " let's just go to shower- " but then dream hold my wrist.

" please.. let me do a h-handjob to both of you if you want.. " i froze there and stare at dream as if i was a ghost. " o-of course! " karl and me said it in synced. dream blushed again and kneeled down in front of us.

- dream's pov

holy fuck, why did i even offer them that. Am i really that perverted? i kneeled down and nervously grab their cocks, stroking it slowly.

slowly...

they both moaned in pleasure. " please - go faster dreamy!~ " karl moaned and covers his face. so adorable!~ i teased the tip of their member then started to give sapnap's member kitten licks and swallow all of the pre cum that was dripping. I did it to karl's too so no worries lol

both of the boys were panting and kept telling me to go faster. Before that, shall we? " calm down~ this is only the beginning, you said. " i started to suck on karl's member which made him flinched and moaned. " mmhm~ " i moaned as i bobbed my head up and down.

i took my mouth out off karl's cock and suck on sapnap's.

sapnap's pov

ahh... just dream kneeling for us already made us want more. he started to bobbed his head up and down and used his tongue. I wanted to grab his head and push it more. Then i did. And dream choked. dream stroke our members faster and faster and we came on our climax.

" wait hold up. " dream froze.

" MY COCKIES- "

-

thats it bitches enough hornee time for fluff and gud plot

okay i wanna go to sleep again cuz i have 4 more exams left LETS GOOOOOO

wish me luck again because im literally FASTING AND DIDNT ATE AT 6PM

HELP

btw goodbye HSJAJAKA