Chapter Three

11:00

They then heard something unusual, a child's laugh.

"Come play with me!" The same voice said, as they heard foot steps running towards them, but it was too dark for them to see.

Not being able to see, they stumbled blindly around the room looking for a door, but no luck. (lol I almost wrote Luke there :P) Soon enough, they heard another voice, the same little girl, but where was she?

"Come play with me!" The voice yelled frustrated that there was no answer.

"I SAID COME PLAY WITH ME!" This time they where a little scared, as the voice that called out wasn't the sweet little girl voice it was a growl, still a child's, but it was scary and loud, almost as if the girl was right next to them.

They soon felt a breeze of wind, and a loud crash.

"Um, little girl, please calm down and don't break anything it's ok." Michael tried to explain.

"NO! I'm mad!" She screamed. They then heard a large bang, made by a row of bookshelves tumbling over.

"Will you be happy if w-we p-p-play with y-you?" Luke asked, afraid of the little girl, even though, being the giant he is, was probably three times taller than her.

"Okay! Wanna play hide and seek!?" She yelled, clearly happy now and completely forgot about the incident a minute or two earlier. "You hide... I SEEK!!" She said excitedly. "ONE TWO TREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT NINE TEN..." She continued. They decided to look for the basement.

When they have found it, they quickly when inside. Luckily, she had just finished counting when the made it inside.

They waited a few minutes until they where sure she wasn't near there. Once they where sure they where save, they started wondering through the room. They opened door by door. Bedroom, no. Kitchen, they where hungry again, but no. A bathroom, defenetly not!

Soon the have found the key room. Ashton decided he would keep watch wile the other boys would look for the right key.

"Witch one do you think it is?" Luke asked.

"If I knew, we wouldn't be looking would we?!" Michael whisper-shouted.

"Guys." Calum said, but they didn't hear him.

"I was just asking!" Luke whisper-shouted back.

"Guys." Calum tried again, but no luck.

"Well next time think before you-"

"GUYS!" Michael was cut of by Calum's louder, more Shout then whisper, attempt to get their attention. "Why don't we just take this key that says front door?"

"Oh, I never saw that one." Michael said "Me too." Luke added.

"Yeah cause you whee too buys arguing.

Suddenly, they heard they creaky, basement door opening.

"Um, guys, I think we have a problem." Ashton said before they heard the creepy, but little, girls voice again. "YOU'RE NOT ALOUD TO BE DOWN HERE! Everybody who enters the basement will die!" At that Luke's, and not surprisingly, Michaels, face went pale.

"But we still need to finish our game!" She wined, "So let's change the game from Hide And Seek to..."

"HIDE AND DEATH"

A/N
Hope you like it! Sorry it's short but I didn't update in forever and I last night I wrote a even longer chapter but, when I log on this morning to add my author note, Wattpad deleted it, even though I saved it, wattpad deleted it and I couldn't remember what I wrote. Hope you like it though! Thanks for reading, can I get five votes or comments? Until next time! And it would really make me happy if you check out my other story's!