💚23.

"you- i should-"

"Crystal no. Not right now okay." Kentrell stood in front of the female pushing her back slightly from Bryson. They were outside Jonathan's room as they waited for the doctor to examine him.

"Fuck this! And fuck him!" Crystal huffed before moving to the other side of the wall and away from the two. Kentrell sighed leaning against his own side of the wall. He fidgeted with his fingers some before turning his attention to  the other male. Bryson was a nervous mess. Making small paces where he stood, hand constantly rubbing on his wrist and eyes continuously darting over to the closed room door.

"You really care bout him, huh?" Kentrell commented. Bryson stopped pacing to briefly look at him when he realized he was the one being addressed.

"Is that such a shocker?" He fired back.

"Well, considering everything i know so far-yeah, it is." Kentrell replied. Bryson shrugged.

"I do care bout him. More than he knows or any of you." Bryson cut his eyes at Crystal.

"I don't get it." Kentrell hummed genuinely confused. "Y'all relationship i mean."

"It's not for you to get." Bryson answered dryly. Kentrell scoffed about to say some when the doctor came out of the room getting all their attention.

"He's fine. His vitals are normal. He'll be ready to go home in a day or two." The doctor supplied. The three visibly relaxed.

"Can we see him?" Crystal came forward.

"Absolutely, but he asked for a Bryson?" The doctor looked around.

"So that's it? You just gon leave?" Kentrell yelled after a retreating Bryson.

"Sir, you can't just yell in a hospital." The doctor scolded.

"I just wanted to know he was okay. That's all." Bryson yelled back and continued on his way down the hall and out of sight.

"The fuck?" Kentrell mumbled to himself. He then shrugged and followed right behind Crystal into Jonathan's room. Jonathan looked up when they entered.

"Where's B?" He asked instantly staring back at the door.

"He left." Crystal answered moving to his bedside and leaving a kiss on his forehead.

"Left? What you mean left?" Jonathan frowned as Crystal started playing in his hair.

"He just left. Said he just wanted to know if you was okay then left." Kentrell added. Jonathan sank in his spot clearly disappointed.

"I know yoh damn ass not slouching cause of that. We- yoh family that actually care bout you are here. That's should be enough." Crystal complained.

"Can you not. Okay, not now. Ion wanna hear your bitching right now Crystal." Jonathan huffed clearly annoyed.

"Excuse me?!" Crystal scoffed taking her hand off his hair and crossing them over her chest. She was more than offended.

"You heard me. You always got so much to say when it comes to him. I don't get why you hate him so much. You should be thanking him cause without him i wouldn't be alive today."

"What the fuck is that possed to mean?"

"Nothing."

An awkward silence followed soon after. Kentrell looked around uncomfortably. He felt like he was intruding in a private family moment.

"What you not telling me Jonathan?" Crystal finally spoke up.

"Nothing. Drop it." Jonathan cleared his throat.