Movie night pt.2

Mikos pov

Jakob's been gone for a little while now. I'm getting worried especially since zahra left right after him. I noticed something weird about her, why was she holding haneeshs hand, wasn't she dating jakob? I have to get to the bottom of this. I followed them after I told five my suspicions about this. I walk out and after five minutes I find them I hide behind a bush and listen in. And I was getting soaked, just great.

  Jakobs pov

  "What do you want" I say mad she even had the nerve to follow me. "I want to talk to you" "well I don't can you just leave me alone..." she was silent "you don't wanna talk...fine." She turns around and walks away. I just went home. I texted five to tell miko I was leaving. I got home went to my room and just took a nap. CRASH. "Ahh" I wake up to the sound of my window breaking. I go grab my phone and I hid in my closet. The person went into my room I was confused until I heard their voice.

Or should I say her.

"Jakob WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I was shocked. I had my hand over my mouth so she couldn't hear my breathing. "YOUR MINE, ONLY MINEE!!" I saw that she was close to my window. "I can run for it" I get ready and dash out the closet. I saw her and she saw me. She tried to grab me but she missed by an inch. I ran out my front door and just ran to Mikos house. I gave her a call.

J:MIKO IM COMING OVER ZAHRAS GONE MAD

M:okay hurry up and make sure she doesn't follow you

J:okay

  I turn around and to my shock she's just standing across the street. I didn't even realized I crossed and almost got hit by some cars and now there was traffic. I turned around and just kept running. I got there eventually and did one last check and I didn't see her. I walk in and it's only miko and five there."what happened." "Well.."