Prologue

I do not own PJO or it characters

This is a series that I am doing so welcome to book 1 The Trojan War

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy Pov:

It was a great morning I just woke up with my girlfriend Annabeth next to me. We were able to let her move into my cabin after I got Chiron to agree. It was great I was going to propose to her tonight. It was easy to get the blessing too. I just went to Athena a asked and she said yes so that was easy.

You might be wondering how I got the blessing so easily well it has been a couple of years of peace in this time I became friends with all the gods. Yes, even Zeus, Hera and Ares which was weird. Like I thought that Zeus was fake for a minute until my dad cracked a joke and then he became old Zeus for a minute. By that I mean he acted like a child.

 So back to our current time me and Annabeth got up and when to breakfast with are friends at the table. Leo has just gotten back with calypso thanks to me being friends with everyone then let her off her island. I also got Hades and Hestia their thrones back so life's good.

Annabeth Pov:

As I look at Percy, I see pure happiness, which is great. He was so happy about are date tonight I told my mom I had dinner with Percy tonight and even she seemed really happy. So, what in the hades is going on.

"Percy what so good about tonight other than are date" He look at me smiling and spoke "You will find out soon" "Ok?"

Jason Pov:

It was about time Percy propose. I can't wait to be his best man. Him and Annabeth are going to be so happy. But now it brings up the fact that I have no idea how I am going to propose to piper in the future. Like I know I have the blessing to propose after Percy said he spoke with Aphrodite and got it for me. I have no idea how he did it, but I have the rest of my mortal life to thank him for it. 

Later at Night

Percy Pov: 

Time to get ready, I have been planning this for a long time. I grab the ring that I got Hephaestus to make. It is gold ring with a silver medal wrapping and sea green jewels. I put on nice clothes and went to get Annabeth.

Annabeth Pov: 

Percy just knocked at my door, it time to go, I guess. I see him having nice clothes on and smiling so bright that it makes Apollo seem like the god of darkness. I take his hand and we start walking to the place in the wood that Percy set up. We stop and he looks at me "Close your eyes wise girl" not questioning him I close them as he led me forward with his hand. We stop after 10 mins and says "ready". I nod, "then open them." I open my eye to see. 

A beautiful opening in the forest with a nice romance dinner set up

A beautiful opening in the forest with a nice romance dinner set up. I turn to look at him and see him smiling at smile. "You planed this for me" I said. "Yes, my book worm" I have I tear of joy going down my face as I say "I love it"

Percy Pov: 

We sat and started eating having a nice meal with some wine from Mr. D.

An hour later

"Annabeth?" "Yes Percy" I got on one knee and said, "Annabeth Chase will you make me the luckiest demi-god in the world and marry me" She stood there, and a tear came down he face.

"YES of course Percy" She smiled and kissed me. "This is the best day of my life" "Same"

Zeus Pov: (I bet you didn't see that coming)

Me and the rest of the gods watched from the throne room as he asked Annabeth. And she said Yes. There was not a way I could tell anyone how happy everyone is even Ares who is so happy he is squealing like Aphrodite who is squealing so loud that my ear is bleeding. But I am not even mad, I am so happy for my nephew right now.

3rd person Pov: 

The rest of the night was just great and perfect Percy and Annabeth went to sleep in each other's arms as everyone was happy.

Meanwhile in Tartarus

Nyx Pov:

I was bleeding I have been in a fight for the past few hours with a figure that moves so perfectly that I have almost miss hit I tried to send at him. I hits me in the chest and then leaves right now I wonder why. Tired? No, that thing could fight for more hours. I should tell the primordial council. I teleport to them but slowly and weakly. I see them look at me as a fall on the ground with tears on my face from the pain in battle. See a flash as 2 more figures drop on the floor bleeding.

Chaos Pov: 

I see Nyx's fall on the ground as I was about to ask what happen Tartarus and Erebus fall to the ground next to her coved in scars about to die. I run over to the 3 of them and use a large amount of energy to save them. I look around and everyone was terrified. At that moment I realized that this was not one of my kids or siblings this is a new threat one that going to be hard to beat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked chapter 1. I will come out with a new chapter soon.

I hope I see you next time.

Bye.