Chapter 22

Winning or Loosing?

Ella's POV

As I watch my sister walk away, with that fake smile. I hate when she does that smile. It's clearly fake; I wish I could help her.  

"How are you?" I heard Daryl. "Great..." I lied; I put my hand on the back of my head laughing it off. 

"Something is different, about you" he responded. "Maybe you grown up" he joked "Well I'm off to recruit people wish me luck " he smiled and walked out.

I smiled at him walking out. "Hey Ella" I heard a voice and looked it was Carol all dressed up in A weird shirt. "You really fit in" I joked. She randomly slapped me. "Hey what was that for?" I asked and she laughed, "You needed a smack of reality" and she walked away I shook my head.

"Ella" I heard Enid I turned and looked at her "What?" I replied "I need to talk to you about the other day" she spoke. "There's nothing to talk about" I shouted I went to run away. She stopped me though "I didn't really think about you two being together, sorry" "Let me go bitch" I shouted. I punched her; she fell to the ground holding her face. "Ella" I heard Carl and I looked up at him. "She apologies" he said running to her. "You know what Carl, why won't you just date her you are so obsessed with her anyway always following her." I shouted looking at my feet tears running down my face. "Fine Ella I will..." he shouted back and I ran away after that. I jumped over the gate. I killed whatever got in my way. 

"I can't take this," I shouted and I killed the walker that went to grab me. 

Carl POV

"She is gone... she really is gone" I mumbled standing up. "Hey Carl have you seen Ella" I turned to see April. "Um... no I haven't." I lied She looked down at Enid. "Only Ella would punch her..." she started "I just got here..." I shouted and she laughed, "I'm not dumb Carl I heard her shouting, she said you should just date her and you said fine" she looked at me and punched me and next I knew she had a knife stabbed to the ground right by my face. "If Daryl isn't here some Dixon got to punish you for hurting our sister, but I'll let you go you already lost something more important then your limbs. My sister... has fun with this hoe... if my sister dies... I'll kill you...even if that means your dad will kill me... but then Daryl will kill him... let's be real." She laughed it off and took her knife back she got off of me and walked away. Now I know I made the worse mistake ever... Ella comes home safely.

Ella's POV

"I'll kill each and one of you bastards," I shouted stabbing the walkers one by one. 

"Ella" I heard a voice and looked behind me it was Sasha "What are you doing here" I shouted and kicked the walkers face and stabbed the next. " I should be asking you the same question," she shouted and shot one "I don't need your help" I shouted. "Ella you will die you are only a child" she shouted back I froze and stabbed the last walker. I turned and looked at her and ran to her I got on top of her punching her. "Can a child do this?" I shouted and I punched her again and again. Then someone pulled me off Michonne "What are you doing Ella" she asked. "I didn't need your help back there I didn't and not now" she shouted and pointed her gun at me "Michonne you need to leave me alone stop following me" she shouted on top of her lungs. "Shoot me" I demanded. "Do you want to die because I will shoot" Sasha shouted. I nodded "I have nothing to live for anyway, all we do is fight the dead and survive now we are stuck in this shit hole...either shoot me now or I'll walk away and never will come back." I shouted. She froze... "Ella, you have Daryl and April and even Carl to live for" Michonne tried to give me sympathy "Shut up, Daryl is somewhere out the wall my sister could probably care less and just live behind her lies, and Carl he can go ahead and fuck that bitch all I care" I started to walk away. Then it happen I was shoot. In my leg. I fell "Why" I shouted as I fell to the ground holding my leg. "You can't walk away from us, you know you can't," she shouted as she ran and picked me up "Come on walkers are coming" she shouted at Michonne. 

We ran back to the gate opening and as the opened I saw her put me in someone's arms I passed out from the blood lost... 

I opened my eyes to see light and I looked over and saw April by my bed. "Hey" she blurted out with her head down. "Michonne told me the way you acted out there. Ella I do care about you, yeah we almost killed each other but still" I looked at her "That's not the point, you're better off without me. You're good at fighting, you don't need me even if you hide behind your lies and fake smile." She gasped, "That doesn't mean you die," she shouted. "I wasn't even trying to die, I was just running away to the hurt and pain that's here" I looked at my feet. "Without your bow?" she laughed and I looked at her "Oh I forgot" I smiled and she laughed "If you leave Blake and I are coming." "No, so I can see your mushy love with him no thanks."  "I have to leave on my own" I finished. "You're not going anywhere" I heard someone shout from the other side of the door. The knob started turning. Shit I thought I looked over to see my knife and as he opened the door I threw it to the wall next to him. He looked at it then looked at me. "Carl get out," I shouted and he shouted "No you can kill me if you like I'm staying here with you, and we need to talk." 

"You've done enough" April shouted at him. He froze she continued "If it wasn't for you falling in love with that bitch Ella would've never ran out of the gate. It's your fault she has this aptitude." "April stop..." I mumbled "Get out let him talk I guess" I finished. 

She walked out and he looked straight up at me "I'm sorry, I screwed up" he grabbed the bed. "Okay" I responded. "Are you done apologizing? " "Because... I love you and I want you to forgive my arrogant self..." he stared at me

I looked away; damn he would do that face. "I love you too but... you seem to rather be with that girl" "That girl is Enid" he responded I rolled my eyes "get out..." I responded 

He stood up and nodded at me "I tried" he responded "Not hard enough" April swung the door open. He walked out. "See why I must leave now" I responded.

April nodded "we will soon as your leg is better" "No, I will when it gets better" I responded. "Shut up I am coming with you and Blake is coming too" she responded. "None of you are leaving" I heard Carol she walks in with Carl and Sam behind her. "I'll say something to Rick he will be pissed" she shouted. "Carol you don't understand" I responded. "So be it" she responded looks at Carl "I tried..." "Not hard enough" he shouted he jumped on me and punched me. "What the hell" I got on top of him and punched him I kicked him off the bed and I jumped on him. I punched him hard and hard he rolled and punched me. Then pulls a knife on me. "I will do it..." he responded he saw April about to take him off and he looked at me and said "I don't want to...I love you... but you are being dumb... sorry ahead of time for this pain" by this time I was frighten I thought he was about to kill me... instead he stabbed my leg, where the bullet was. "Ouch you son of a bitch" I shouted I got on top of him and started to punch him.  "You will pay for this Carl" I shouted he got on top of me and he was pinning me down "Still strong I see" he smiled "Everyone get out" I responded as he pinned me down with his face in my face. "You think you are funny" I responded. "I love you" he slowly said and leaned in. he kissed my lips, they were glued to each other again. I tried to get him off but he held me down pretty good. "Carl" I mumbled trying to get him off finally was able to push his lips off "Carl!" I shouted. "What" he responded? "I'm trying harder down you see?" he asked I smiled. I kissed his lips again. "Okay you win now get off" I laughed.