If you are on a computer:

Copyright: All Rights Reserved.

© 2022 Gianna P. 

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, and history are either made up or used fictionally. This is my original work.

It is illegal to plagiarize or reproduce in any way without the consent of the creator, which would be me.

Don't use my work without my permission, and we are good.

That being said, I have not given any permission for this to appear on any other apps or profiles on Wattpad. If you find my work anywhere else, please notify me. 

Go to www.wattpad.com 

Sign up or log in (if you are signing up you will have to come up with a username, password, email, and birthday, you might also have to do some email confirmation before you have access.)

After you are on Wattpad, you should be directed to the home page.

At the very top of the page, there are several buttons.

To the left of the Try Premium button, there will be something that says Write.

Click on that then click create a new story.

First type in the title

Next, add the description

Add category

Add at least ten tags

Change target audience

Make sure language and copyright are correct.

If it is mature content, make sure it is marked Mature. If you aren't sure clicks on the guidelines.

Making a cover isn't required, but you get 23x more reads than one without. I personally use Canva.

After that is finished press Skip (don't freak out when it says that it didn't save it really did save.)

You will be redirected to the first chapter.

First, change the chapter name, then start writing.

Before you are able to push publish you have to agree that whatever you just wrote is your original writing and if not, you have permission.