Chapter 36: FINALE!!

I had my home and my family now. About a week later, we held a funeral for Fred, Nymphadora and Lupin.

Hermione and Ron announced that they were together over dinner one day. We were all happy for them.

Harry and Ginny also announced they were together which technically we already knew but were still happy for them.

George and I were 21 now and have been together for 2 years, still living at the Burrow with the Weasley's.

One night, we were having a family night, the 8 of us when George said he needed me to see something in the yard. There were pink and white rose pedals leading to an arch where George was on one knee.

"What are you doing." I asked as my eyes watered.

I walked closer coming to him.

"Aria Hera Black. My friend, my love. Will you somehow do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Aria Weasley. And marry me?" George asked.

I put my hand to my mouth smiling and nodding my head.

"Yes. Yes I will." He got up and slipped the wood-gold ring around my finger as he hugged me spinning me around and kissing me.

I had kissed him before but so far this was the best one

I had kissed him before but so far this was the best one. I turned around to see everyone clapping and cheering.

The next few months, we spent at the burrow planning for the wedding and planning for our future. We didn't make it grand but it wasn't that plain either. Similar to William and Fleur's wedding, we had a nice sized tent and a beautiful field to be married in. Our closest friends and family were there to celebrate. George had decided to make Ron his best man, with Harry, William and Percy being his groomsmen.

For me, Ginny was my maid of honor with, Hermione, Luna and Fleur being my bridesmaids. My dress was simple but elegant. It was lacey with see-through sleeves and came to just above my chest, leaving my shoulders exposed.

Molly did my hair in wavy curls and gave me her nicest pair of earring the wear

Molly did my hair in wavy curls and gave me her nicest pair of earring the wear. I had built a cottage sized place for me to stay on the Weasley's land. George would stay with me most nights and we were adding things to make it our own home.

About a half an hour before I was getting married, I was left alone in my room looking at my things. I stumbled across a picture of Lupin and my father from their school days. They were being goofs and cannonballing into the black lake. I smiled to myself and held the picture to my heart, sniffling a bit when Ginny came in.

She knew already what was wrong and rubbed my shoulder as I hugged her.

"Hey. I have a surprise for you." I wiped my eyes and sat up straight.

She looked to the door as I followed her gaze seeing Mr. Weasley standing there.

"What's going on?" I asked.

They both looked to each other before Ginny left.

"Listen dear. Ginevra told me what you're going through and... well we were thinking. Since I'm about to be your father-in-law, why don't we make our first memory as official father and daughter and I can walk you down the aisle?" He said nervously.

I gasped and covered my mouth.

"I would be honored." I said through happy tears.

"No. It is I who is honored that my boy found someone as wonderful as you." I leaned forward hugging him and he kissed my forehead.

The moment had arrived. The beginning of forever as some say. The others made it down the aisle as it was now my turn. Mr. Weasley held my hand as we walked with the beautiful music. I saw George and smiled with my eyes tearing as his were also.

Mr. Weasley put my hand in George's and smiled. We said our vowels and promised to love each other through sickness and in health and were pronounced Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. He kissed me, bending down and wrapping his hands around my waist.

And that's the end of my story........

Well, the story I can tell. There's other parts but I'd rather keep that between me and George if you know what I mean.