You Wanna Make A Movie?

Klitz -  smut
(this ones long,
I do apologize in advance.)

     You'd gotten to know Eli right at the end of senior year. He had a love of films- much DIFFERENT films than you rather enjoyed, but nonetheless, the art of filmmaking.

People were shouting in the hall about having the tape, and waves of students filed into the library, crowding around a small television.

You'd known Eli was up to something, he'd practically been bragging up through graduation about the film he'd produced. And there was going to be a showing of it.

"You said it's a WHAT film!?" You yelled, him immediately clamping his hands over your mouth.

"Stop yelling!" He yelled, wide-eyed and pleading. "It's not like that!"

You swatted his hand off and turned to Matt, "You were in charge of this!?" Your arms were crossed over your chest, eyeing down all three of the boys, while Danielle just giggled to herself.

"You don't understand, I had no other option." Matt tried to explain. Danielle stood beside him, biting playfully at her nails.

"Okay... but you let him produce it?" You gestured stupidly to Eli earning a 'shut up!' from him.

"You wouldn't get it, we're a tripod." He waved his arms around like he wasn't hearing out anything you had to say.

"You don't have to come in and watch, but I- we- we consider you our friend... we'd want you to be there." Klitz piped up.

Matt nodded, and Danielle smiled. Eli still looked slightly pissed.

You went to the showing, quite apprehensively. They hadn't told you anything about the film- but knowing Eli produced it... you had no clue what to expect.

You figured probably Danielle would be in it, but you didn't know how that would work considering Matt basically fought for her freedom from her past work.

     You were clueless going into it... however, at the end, you were shocked. You looked at Eli with bewilderment. "You really made this?"

He had that typical shit-eating grin on his face. He quite liked to rub in that he was a genius because while insufferable- was true.

"We sold it to schools across the globe for sex-ed. Isn't it fucking brilliant?!" He gawked at his own work.

You rolled your eyes, leaning a tad closer to Eli, "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

His smile faded into an annoyed look, making you smirk triumphantly.

You turned to look at Matt and Danielle who also looked quite proud, and finally, Klitz, who held a more reserved glory on his expression.

You knew why- you definitely wouldn't confront him about it but despite the fencing helmet, you could vaguely see the outline of his round face and wire glasses through the mesh.

At least that's what you convinced yourself, not the fact that you recognized the grooves of his shoulders or the slenderness of his frame. And of course how the 'Fencing Guy' was the same height as him.