New student?..

You were walking to school. When you went in the school, you heard people talking about someone. You were curious. So you asked your friends what was happening. You waved at your friend Childe. "Hi Childe, I wanted to ask you something. What are people talking about? I heard stuff about a new student." He sighs. "Well well.. Y/n.
There's a new student coming to our school. But be careful with them, they might hurt you or something! I don't want my dear Y/n to get hurt. By a psycho!" You looked at him. "Childe you're being dramatic again, what could be so.. bad about this new student anyway?.." He sighed again. "Y/n you don't understand how dangerous this "new student" is.." "Childe, you shouldn't be rude to people you don't know!" "But Y/n you don't understand.." "I'm going to class, bye Childe." You said.

You sat in your chair. You heard the teacher say something. "We have a new student joining us today.." You're eyes widen as you see the new student. "Wait isn't he the guy that almost killed me?!"

°flashback°
°
°
°

You were walking in the streets of Inazuma, alone. Suddenly you saw a silhouette of someone. You couldn't tell who it was since it was a dark night in Inazuma. They approached you slowly. You could hear they're footsteps. You're eyes widen as you see a boy, with navy colored hair. "Who are you and what do you want from me?.." you asked with a scared tone in your voice. The boy smiled in a evil way.

"Well well well... What are you doing in such a dark time?.. You know there are a lot of bad people in in this time" He said. You could feel him smirking, a smirk that sent shivers down your spine. "I-.." you said nervously. "Hm..! Are you scared..?" He chuckled. You felt slightly annoyed by how he talked. "Leave me alone!" You yelled. He lifts your chin. "Listen to me when I talk, bitch.."

You whimpered quietly. "Go away!" You said. He then suddenly disappeared.

°End of flashback°
°
°
°

The new student looked at you and slightly smirked. "What does he want from me?!" You thought. He sat next to you. You were annoyed by him. You didn't want anything to do with him. He looked at you. "Long time no see... Y/n." He said with an annoying tone in his voice. You hated that about him. "How did you know my name?.." you whispered to him. He smiles. "Secret.." He said.

When school was over, you walked with Childe. "Childe.. I met the new student once." You said. Childes eyes widen. "What?! Did he hurt you?! Tell me everything." He said with worry in his voice. "I think he tried to kill me, but he disappeared somehow.." You said. Childe was worried. The "new student" came over to you and childe. "Well well well.. Y/n you seem to tell everything to him... What makes him so special?.. I wonder, I mean look at him.."

Childe was mad. "You dare say something about me like that?!" Childe said with anger in his voice. "You wanna fight?" The "new student" said. "Bring it on, psycho!" Childe said. They started fighting, people were staring. You tried stopping the fight. But you got pushed on the ground. You gasped softly. Childe noticed you. And walked over to you, he kneeled down, to make sure you were ok. "Y/n?! Are you ok?.. sorry if I hurt you." Childe said. The new student looked at childe with slight
Jealousy. Childe helped you get up from the ground.

A/N: Alright this is the first part ig? I'm not sure if I should continue this story tho.