Chapter 35

*****Indias' POV*****

It was Monday morning once again, and I was standing at my locker- my head filled to the brim with my amazing boyfriend.

Apparently everyone was talking about the gym. According to everyone I had talked to, it was the prank of the year. Yet at the same time, the principle was very pissed about it and was to the point of accusing random people passing his office in the hallways. Luckily, I hadn't been one of the many and had managed to stay clear. I'm not sure whether Axel had, but I know he hadn't been caught yet- which filled me me with relief.

Apparently the school couldn't afford to have the gym floor changed for a few years, so I was going to leave my mark for some while. I can't believe Axel would go through such measures just for me- it was amazing and just filled me with butterflies. He was amazing in general and I could never really seem to get him out of my head.

Smiling softly, I opened my locker and started to take out my books. I can't believe I was actually happy on a MONDAY morning. It was a miracle.

Suddenly, I felt two strong arms slither around my waist and I squealed quietly as I felt myself being pulled into a hard masculine body.

"Hey there princess..."

I could immediately tell who it was, and I automatically felt myself melting into his warm scent.

"Hey there." I smiled and pecked him on the cheek, having to stand on my toes to do so. Axel grinned at me and pulled me back into a large bear hug, nestling his face in the crook of my neck. I loved this position so much that words honestly couldn't explain what I was feeling at this moment.

"Oh god I missed you..." He whispered huskily into my ear and I laughed softly, pulling away from him slightly.

"I saw you Saturday, idiot."

"Yeah. But I didn't get to see you for a DAY." He whined childishly and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Alright, calm down babe." I chuckled.

"As long as you promise that you're mine forever." He boasted, grinning at me cheekily. I sighed and bit my lip.

"Alright. Forever it is." I muttered, looking up into his eyes hopefully. I smiled, as I saw his eyes were filled with complete joy as they looked down upon me.

"Awesome!!!" He cried dramatically, and suddenly picked me up- slinging me over his shoulder quickly. I began screaming and started hitting his back as hard as I could.

What the heck? Was this guy made of steel?

"PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOTIC BABOON!!!" I screamed at him. "I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS!!!" I paused to catch my breath. "I don't wanna get expelled..." I whined towards the end.

"Calm down, babe. I have your stuff. We have this class together, remember?" He laughed. I swear his laugh sounded so soft it made shivers run up and down my spine like electricity.

"I can walk to class by myself, you know?"

"That's why I'm carrying you. I knew you'd refuse to walk with me." I heard him say whistfully and blushed heavily, a dark red spreading onto my cheeks-for I knew what he said was right.

I looked around me as best as I could from the uncomfortable position I was in, only to see people staring at me with a shocked expression. Some girls were shooting daggers at me, others were laughing and some were just standing motionless in surprise. Some boys were clenching their fists, and some were laughing so hard tears were running down their cheeks.

"Oh great." I muttered under my breath and gave up trying to wriggle out of Axels' grip.

It was hopeless.