Chapter 1

Y/N = Your name
M/N = Middle name
L/N = Last name
Y/A = Your age
F/C = Favorite color

After You got the Los Angeles,You went into your new home and had to unpack so much stuff,After all that,You went bed and slept,You heard a police siren outside your house,You heard your door was knocked on so hard that you fell out of bed. "HEY! THIS IS THE POLICE! COME OUTSIDE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Someone yelled from outside. You walked outside with your hands up. "I-I-I-I'm sorry,Police! I-I-I-I-I didn't mean to pass the speed limit or just trespassing this Cou........" You suddenly stopped talking after seeing a tall female police chief standing in front of you. "So what's your name (sir/miss/other)." The police chief gets a little angry. "(Y/N). (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N). I'm from Canada. I moved here a couple hours ago." The chief of police calms down. "Sorry,I didn't mean to think your one of the bad guys." She said,Calming down some more. "It's okay,My friends back in Canada made jokes about them." You explained to the chief. "Okay,Let's go back to the station! (He/She/They/Xie) is not one of the bad guys!" The chief said getting in her police car. Your face gets a little warm,You finally met a tall women,Since your a (Boy/Girl/Non-binary/Genderfluid/ect),You got feelings for her.