Chapter 1: Beginning of a new adventure

Monday morning and the day starts off with the bright shine of the sun, the tweets of birds, and the sound of an alarm clock that was quickly shut off by a young man.

???: *yawns* first day of school I better get ready i don't wanna be late

And after getting out of bed he then with the freshen himself up showering, brushing his teeth, getting dressed, and eating breakfast. "Okay I'm ready to start the day" said the young man.

(This is my Sonic Oc it was drawn by a friend of mine)

???: Look out world cause here comes Frost the Icehog

And so Frost ran out and on his way to school with a big and bright smile on his face excited for his first day of school, as he travelled he had nervous that he might mess up on his first day and that things might not go well many other thoughts went through his head but they got interrupted when he felt himself bumping into someone. As he looked up he saw that it was a Magenta fur and eyes, pink pigtails and a pink tail, and in a black dress.

(I do not own the base to the actual drawing that belongs to its creator)

Frost: I'm sorry are you okay?

???: Yeah I'm fine you seem to be in a rush

Frost: Yeah it's my first day of school and I don't wanna be late

???: Understandable

Frost: I'm Frost the Icehog may i ask what's your name?

???: I'm Magenta the Cat

Frost: Nice name well we better hurry to school before we're late 

Magenta: Agreed

And so the two went off to school since the day was just about to begin.