Chapter 2: Beginning of the next generation

It was the start of he first day Myth High Academy a school well know for training people to control their powers and master their inner animal spirit, Enrolling in the Academy wasn't easy since the best way to enroll is to get the school's attention. Right now we see our duo sitting at there as they watch as everyone was chatting away while waiting for the teacher since many showed up early so they decided to make use of this free time, seeing that they've got some time, and everyone was enjoying themselves the two decided to have a chat as well since it would be good to get to know about each-other since they are classmates and it would be great for them to bond.

Frost: So Magenta what are your hobbies?

Magenta: Not that many I mostly just read and listen to music, but I do enjoying singing and drawing and dancing from time to time.

Frost: Nice

Magenta: What about you?

Frost: I do like reading and listening to music too, but I also do enjoy training and playing games and and writing stories.

Magenta: you like writing stories too?

Frost: Yeah do you?

Magenta: Yes but I'm sometimes shy to show them

Frost: I can understand that

Magenta: So far it is nice to chat with people and enjoy yourself

Frost: Yep so far this may be a good first day as school

As everyone keep on chatting and messing with each-other it was interrupted when the teacher arrived silencing everyone as he told them to take their seats, The man was shown to be an Indigo Colored Hedgehog with Black Tips at the back of his hair while wearing a tengu mask. 

Teacher: Ok students I'm your homeroom teacher for your time here at this Academy, As you can guess I'm skilled in Tengu Magic, my name is Takai and let me inform you of this my teachings won't be easy and I'm going to push you all pass your limit and mold into the worthy warriors you were born to be. There is much you will have to learn about yourselves and your abilities but your answers will be found when your time at this Academy is done and you begin your own journeys. Do I make myself clear?

Class: Yes Sir

Takai: Good Now follow me to the outside training field to begin your initiation.

Random Student: Initiation for what sir?

Takin: to learn your powers and what potential you have.

*Few minutes later*

Everyone has shown their display of powers and abilities as Takai was taking notes on his clipboard grading everyone, many made good results while others needed improvement as each student passed it was Frost and Magenta's turn.

Takai: Ok you two lets start off with a simple energy showcase

Frost: Energy Showcase?

Takai: Simply show your energy aura so I can see what powers you two posses

Magenta: Yes sir

The duo then closed their eyes and focused their power, as their energy shown Takai was amazed from what power they had as he took notes and graded them.

Takai: Okay that was good everyone you made good work now its best to get back to class we got some basics to work on.

Class: Yes Sir

As the students went back to the classroom Takai smiled as he took a look at his clipboard and up to the sky.

Takai: This Generation sure is gonna be something I'm looking forward to watching to grow.