𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭.

my boys hit a mil.

I have absolutely no words. they have come so far since they're first McDonalds q + a video. Being able to say that I've been here since 40k is truly an honor. I can't name any other YouTubers that deserves this more then them. They've completely change my life in so many different ways possible. 

I love them with my absolute whole heart and cannot wait for what the future brings them. 

Them being able to pursue their dream and live their life while also encouraging and helping others is the best thing ever. They're smiles and personalities light up my day and I couldn't ask for any more. They are truly the best people ever.

About mid summer 2021, they pulled me out of my dark space. When no one else was able to, they were there for me. Theres a lot I could say over a screen but they will truly never understand how much they saved me. I can't wait for the day I meet them irl and tell them how much they mean to me.

 I can't express how much this means as a supporter. Since about a couple months ago, they were my getaway from reality. Now they're becoming everyone's reality fr. 

If I'm being completely honest, I do wish they were still our little secret. I wish the fandom was still filled with only positivity and everyone looked up to them as an older brother or a best friend. 

But, it's time we let them go. We let them fly and pursue their dreams, let them do what they want as their future.

They will always be our home. forever and always, I promise.

I want to thank these three boy for the best past 9 months. Thank you so so much and I absolutely adore and love you💟