Chapter 4

*Violettas pov*

I push him away and turn around to see straight into Ludmilas face.
What is she doing here? Why does she know, that I'm here with Diego?
"Ludmila. What are you doing here?"
"Oh poor little Vilu I overheard your conversation with you friends this morning and thought, that I'd call León to see you with Diego himself." She seems very happy about it. Too happy. But León isn't here..or is he?
"But he isn't here so your plan didn't work." I say triumphant.
"Yes, he is." It's Leóns voice, I know it. And there he is. He stands beside Ludmila.
"Uhm..Hello León. Let me explain it, please."
Then I turn around to Diego "Please let us alone, okay?" And he walks away. I can see, that Ludmila is about to leave too and I don't really care. She ruined my moment with Diego and I don't know if it's good or bad.
"So Violetta. What do you want to say? That you love me more than anything? That he wanted to kiss you and you not? I'm not blind."
"No, no. I know, that you can't trust me anymore and that maybe this was a mistake, but everything happens for a reason. We drifted apart, you know? We haven't seen each other for a few months and I was okay with your plans for the holidays, but you didn't even texted or called me. It hurt. It's not an excuse for my actions, I know, but you should know about it." My voice is very calm. A few months ago I would've burst into tears, but I don't want to be in this relationship anymore. Not like this.
"What do you mean, Violetta? I'm sorry, that you didn't hear from me, but I was busy. Yes, we drifted apart and that's my fault. I trust you and I still love you, but I think it's better, when we break up. My feelings aren't strong enough to fix it. I can't live like this. And I know, that we just hurt each other, if we're together. I want you to be my best friend though. We've been through so much and I don't want to forget it. I regret nothing."
"Yes León it's okay for me. Maybe we're better off as friends. I hope that we both find someone who's really worth the trust and the effort. But I want a hug between best friends, yeah?" I start to giggle.
We hug each other and before I want to leave León says:"You can call me whenever you want, okay? Even if you're scared of monsters under your bed." We both laugh and I give him a lightly punch in his side. It seems so easy as friends.
I wave at him one last time and go home. I'm not even sad, but I'm not happy either. Maybe I'm confused about his actions. Angie is probably waiting and I really have to talk to her.

[a few minutes later]
"Papá, Angie? I'm home." I shout but I don't hear my father greet back. Maybe they went out, they haven't for a long time. And yes my thoughts are right. I find a piece of paper on the table, that they'll be back at 11 or something. Now it's 6 so I've 5 hours just for me. How's Diego? Was he really about to kiss me?
I walk to the piano and start to play 'En mi mundo' I haven't played it in a long time and I get lost in the lyrics. After the song I look at my phone and a window pops up.

From: Diego
Hope everything's alright. Call me if you want. x

I look at his message. Should I call him? I'm really bored and maybe we'd hang out a bit. I take my phone and start to call him. After a few seconds I hear his soft voice.
"So you really called me? Haven't expected that. "
"Why? I'm really bored and I wanted to ask if you want to come over. I need some company. Please say yes."
"Yeah why not? I'll be there in a few. Make sure you've enough food."

And he hangs up. I find myself smiling and I'm quite happy that I met him today on my way to school.

-
Hey so this chapter is quite long and I changed it 2 times. It's probably boring. The next Chapters will be some fillers and I try to update in the middle of the week again. Please don't be mean and comment/vote for this chapter :)
And thanks for over 500 views so far. Love you guys ❤