one

"charlotte is on! someone get her in the vc!" george yelled.

"i already am, thanks for noticing. hi fellas." charlotte giggled.

"hi charlotte! welcome to the smp." dream said cheerily.

charlotte wasn't a very big streamer and had noticed a plateau in her viewer count, that was, until dream randomly ended up on the same team as her during bedwars on accident when he was meant to be paired with callahan. dream found himself impressed with this mystery player and was informed by his chat that she was a streamer, and was streaming at that moment. the two connect over twitter after their streams ended and about a week later he extended an invitation for her to join his smp.

<callahan> if it isnt the person who stole my bedwars partner

"wow, someone's upset i'm better than them." charlotte teased.

"watch what you say, calla is in vc." sapnap informed the newbie.

<callahan> yeah no need to be mean :(

"aw, i'm sorry callahan."

charlotte's time on the server began with a tour and ended with her scouting the land for the perfect place to build a home and begin her building. while mindlessly running around and talking to chat, she was unaware of callahan attempting to get her attention.

<callahan> char
<callahan> where are you
<callahan> turn around
<callahan> i have something for you

"i'm thinking about streaming more on here tomorrow if you all would enjoy that. maybe then we can try and meet some others? aimsey mentioned wanting to hang out on the server together. oh, there's callahan!"

charlotte turned her character around and crouched to let callahan know that he had her attention. callahan tossed a peony flower on the ground.

<callahan> it matches your characters overalls
<callahan> friends?

charlotte immediately felt herself blushing at the small, but sweet interaction.

<charcraft> thank u !! friends <3

charlotte glanced at her chat freaking out over the exchanged messages and that they noticed the tint of her cheeks darkening.

"anyways, lets make a pot for these and get back to building."

"guys can we get some hearts in the chat for callahan? he did so well helping out." charlotte said as she had her character walk back to show off the exterior of her new home in game.

she glanced at her second monitor that had discord open to ensure that callahan was still in the vc.

"thank you again callahan, i'll be right back."

charlotte said her pleasantries to her chat, thanking them for not only watching but also for their support. for a moment she got a bit overwhelmed with gratitude thinking about how she has worked for so long to try and be a successful streamer and that she was now on the most popular SMP server and reached a new record viewer count today.

"okay, i have to stop or i'll start crying. just thank you all. watch my twitter for when my next stream is. love you all!! byeee!" charlotte waved her hands frantically before ending her stream.

"you still here?" she unmuted herself in discord.

callahan
i sure am

"i'm sorry if i was mean earlier, i was just teasing."

callahan
you weren't mean i thought it was funny
im excited youre on the server
i've been a fan for a while

"really? you should have reached out at some point. um, sorry is it weird for me to have my camera on? i don't know how you like communicating." charlotte said with an awkward laugh. her red curls were quickly pushed out of her face.

callahan
its not weird
i dont think ive ever been in a call with someone so pretty so its somewhat of an honor

"shut up," charlotte laughed as she read the message. "so how was your day mr. calla?"

little did she know that callahan sat in his room thousands of miles away with a grin covering his face, happy to know that she wanted to hear from him.