Chapter 11

[Toneri's POV]

*Woom~*

Huh? This... 

Electromagnetic interference... It came from above? The association must have done it to disrupt the ant's link to the queen...

Our status so far;
Team Alpha - Stable
Team Beta - Stable
Team Charlie - Stable
Team Delta - Stable
Team Epilson - Stable
Team Bravo - Stable

Team Charlie is causing quite a ruckus if the island isn't messy enough. The other teams scattered around the island could clearly hear Tanaka's punches up in the mountain peak. Team Delta, which is behind Team Charlie, is providing support from the rear.

As for our me? Ever since I entered the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, I've been killing any ants I've seen in my path. Be they are flying or running, I would fly towards them at an insane speed and blow them up with puppet-cursing technique.

To others, well... All they could see is a cyan-colored flash flying above the island and wherever it goes, dead ants lay waste.

My main goal here is to; one, Fight Beru to show off my dominance. Two, Save the S-Rankers from Beru, why? It's simple, I not only get to save some hunters that could potentially help during the time the monarchs come but also gain some trust from them and some support. Moreover, why would I let them die? Why would I wait for Jin-Woo and fight Beru? It's best that I should do it myself. I'm not trying to be a saint here, I'm doing it for my benefit.

'Reminds me of that one meme... "Fine, I'll do it myself".'

And as for my teammates, Ryuu is the same as me, flying in the sky and killing every ant he sees in sight. Tae-Gyu is killing at least 10 ants per minute with his marksmanship. Of course, we also have a task to complete.

Our first objective was to kill the ants lured out by Goto Ryuji's team. The second is to find the entrance to the colony's nest. And third is to burn all the ants in there.

Objective one and two are already finished as not too long ago, Team Charlie and Delta found the entrance.

After finding out the entrance, I didn't waste any time and immediately went to the coordinates the association gave to us.

"Where are you going!" (Ryuu)

In the distance, Ryuu shouted at me and asked where I was heading while holding a decapitated ant.

I shouted back at him with a serious tone while waving my hand

"I'm going to the colony's nest!" (Toneri)

Hearing my reply, Ryuu threw the decapitated ant he held and slowly approached me.

"I'll go too!" (Ryuu)

Hearing this, I couldn't help but confirm what he said

"Are you sure? There are a lot of ants inside compared to the outside" (Toneri)

"What do you think of me? Weak?" (Ryuu)

For some reason, I could feel some slight frustration in his voice. It was understandable. I just technically asked the guy if he's strong or not

I didn't reply back and started flying towards the colony's entrance. I swear I heard Ryuu curse a bit before following behind me. Albeit, he was quite slow.

As for Tae-Gyu, I could see him regrouping with the other teams because we left him there. He should be fine.

Along the way, explosions were happening from left and right. Screams of hunters would sound from one point to the other.