6. M

A/N: Hello, sorry this took so long, Google docs was being a bitch 😑.  Anyway, hope you enjoy and I will maybe in the next chapter include someone in the new episode. Bye!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

–A Few Days Later of Nothing Strange–

Y/n's injury had gotten better since the previous incident had occurred. Chester and Parker had become reasonably paranoid about almost everything that happened in the span of the few days previously. Y/n, well, she hadn't been communicating with them as much as she used to.

It was late at night—as most of the main events tend to happen—when Chester was asleep, but Y/n and Parker lay wide awake on the couch while Parker looked at his phone. They didn't talk, barely even a whisper escaped from them, the only thing that happened was constant words almost being said, but never being completed due to interruption or just plain embarrassment. Y/n looked up at Parker while she moved her tail, and wrapped it around his waist. Parker glanced down at her confusingly.

"What is it?" Parker asked, turning off his phone and putting it beside himself. Y/n hugged him and made a humming sound against his chest.

"Ever since I got here I've been nothing but trouble," Y/n said as she made her grip on him tighter. Her ears dropped and so did her tail. Parker looked down at her surprisingly, confused.

"What are you talking about? The things that have happened aren't our usual problems, but it doesn't mean that you caused it all," He tilted Y/n's face up to his while he talked. She didn't look at him, but instead turned her gaze to the infinite time of space and numbness.

"No, it's my fault, it has always been," Y/n said as she got her eyes back in focus onto his face. "Sorry that I'm crying a lot, it's probably annoying to you." She let go of Parker, made her way to the opposite side of the couch, and walked her way to the kitchen. Y/n stared at the cabinets mindlessly until there were quick knocks on the door. Y/n threw herself into the ground behind the counter in order to hide away from the person at the door. Parker got up from the couch and opened the door.

"Hey Parker, it's nice to see you after all this time," Said the woman in the doorway. Y/n could see that the woman had black, curly hair that went a little below her shoulders, resting onto her breasts. Her pale, almost white skin showed a red-lipped smile while her brown eyes stared at Parker intently.

"Hello, Milly. Sorry that we left you when we tried to help you-" Parker was cut off by Milly's sudden words.

"I broke up with my boyfriend," Milly told Parker whilst Y/n peeked over the black and white marble countertop. Parker looked at her with wide eyes with surprisingly no smile to be seen on his face.

"Is that the only reason why you came here?" Parker asked, Milly forced herself into the house and clasped her hands onto her chest. She shook her head.

"No, I came here because when my boyfriend texted me, I saw your face and you seemed upset. I figured that if I broke up with him, we'd be able to be happily together." Y/n sucked in a breath and covered her mouth. Milly turned to the noise in the kitchen and walked behind the counter with Parker trailing behind her, wondering what she was gonna do. Milly cocked her head, looking in the direction where Y/n was supposed to be. Supposed to be.

Y/n wasn't there anymore.

"Who might you be?" Y/n questioned from the staircase, Chester sleepily clinging onto her. Y/n reached behind herself to ruffle Chester's hair.

"My name is Milly, I emailed Parker and Chester to help me with my father. I came here to talk to Parker," Milly explained, smiling kindly at Y/n. She moved closer to Y/n on the staircase, Y/n hissed and Milly stepped away.

"Cool, I am Y/n, a dark web girlfriend that Parker and Chester bought," Y/n told Millie with a smile across her face, Millie herself showed a jealous, grimacing frown on her own face.

Chester fluttered his eyes open and looked at the side of Y/n's face, which was all he could see from his point of view. Chester darted his eyes to Millie who still showed her annoyed frown. He looked her up and down and widened his eyes as he realized who he was staring at.

"Millie?!" Chester slightly shouted, he dug his face into Y/n's shoulders, forgetting he didn't have his sunglasses on. "I don't want her to see me, Y/n." Chester whispered into Y/n's ear softly. Y/n turned around and pecked Chester on the cheek before leaving Parker and Millie to their conversation.

Chester closed his door and sighed as he slid all the way down it. Y/n whipped herself around and crouched near Chester's face and cradled it softly. Y/n didn't know why she was holding his head, but it felt right. Both of them didn't know what was going on downstairs, barely audible words was one of the only things that they could hear, besides the wind making the trees scratch on the outside of the window.

"Parker will be fine, he won't be urgent to get with Millie since he's gotten over her ever since he saw she had a boyfriend," Chester explained as he got up from the ground and rested his head on the wall when he sat down on his bed. Y/n sat next to him, her hand resting on his knee. Chester glanced at her with tired eyes since he was abruptly woken up. He slanted his head on Y/n's shoulder and almost immediately fell asleep. I guess we'll have to wait until Millie leaves Y/n thought as she moved Chester's head onto her lap and played with his hair until her eyes were heavy with drowsiness.

Other than Millie, nothing strange had happened that day. Y/n looked at the ceiling and began to speak out loud. "Oh Millie. Millie, Millie, Millie, I don't think you realize who you are dealing with. No one tries to get with the ones I adore so, so much," Y/n looked down and smiled. "Good night my adorable love, and good night to my beautiful night sky downstairs. For tomorrow, I have great, amazing plans."