ᵗʰᵉ ᵠᵘᵉᵉⁿ ⁱ ᵇᵒʷ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ. prologue

_______________

ᵗʰᵉ ᵠᵘᵉᵉⁿ ᵇᵒʷ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ. ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵘᵍᵉ_

ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ! :)

|———————————————-|

As black hair flew with the fresh wind, silver eyes glanced up towards the sun. Squinting as the female tried to look past the blinding rays that came forth within her view.

The black haired females' eyes glazed over the vast and bright blue sky.

The bright and beautiful sky did not seem to grace the female though. As if scared to be near her presence.

Maybe it was her eyes.

That showers such disgust and hatred.

________________

Ruby eyes looked into the bright and vast blue sky, sorrow and disappointment rushed within her eyes as she felt cold liquid drip from the middle of her chest.

She could feel the pitter and patter of her pursuers' feet.

The dying ruby eyes female choked up a chuckle as a salty tear ran down her left eye. The salty tear slowly falling down her pale and rough face as it left a wet trail behind.

Her assailants had caught up to where her body laid forth. A sinister grin stretched upon one of their lips as both of the males looked at the wooden-like stake that pierced her heart.

The one assailant that wasn't smiling with such deceit, moved their soulless eyes towards the dead females face.

His bloodstained hand clenched as he brought it up to his heart.

The emotionless pursuer clenched his heart as he closed his dark red eyes that seemed to shine like a dusty ruby.

A Dusty ruby that seemed to have blend in with all the other common dirt and coal within the deep and dark pit.

_________________________

:)