Oops! I didn't mean to!

Vibing out to 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'

 By Taylor Swift, Lanni (Y/N in this book has a name but if you want to have your name there go ahead and imagine it!) was just getting over her break up. Wondering who she was with? Yeah you wouldn't believe it would you. She was with the ONE and ONLY Benjamin Rogers. The jock, popular, jerk face EVERY GIRL wants to date. Well Lanni was that one girl that wasn't going after the same jerk-wad that dumped her for the popular, "beautiful", and most sassiest person in the entire school Jackie Miller. She and Jackie have NEVER gotten along. Ever since Jackie "accidently" ripped Lanni's dress, they have had fights about boys, stealing things, and pranks.

                                                        ----Lanni's POV----

*Ugh, I have to get up early today* It's 5 AM and I have to wake up for school. At least this year I get to be free and not worry about Benjamin the idiot cheating on me. Once I got ready I went downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast. "Hi mom!" "Hi honey! I made you breakfast as you can clearly see..!" "Thanks!" "Now eat! Before you start to starve!" "Ok! I will I will!" Once I was done with breakfast I grabbed my keys and walked to school. (I am SO tired RN. I JUST got off from school and I'm tired. I started this book yesterday now it's is currently 4:44 the next day so yeah ! TIME SKIP!) It was now 7th period, MY last class of the day. Jackie and Benjamin have 8th periods. FINALLY! I get to spend the rest of my day relaxing while they have 1 more hour learning!!!!! I am free and not in school! "Oops! I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" I hear someone say as I fall. Looking up I see a cute guy. Holding out his hand to help me up. I gladly take his hand. You two make eye contact. "It's fine" "Uh, here." He hands me my phone, keys,wallet,and books. "You're beautiful." "Thanks" "What's your name?" "Lanni. Yours?" "Jacob." He winks at me. I hear ringing. My ringtone! "Sorry I gotta go but I'll see you!" "Wait! I need you numb-" I was gone and out the doors. I didn't here the rest. Guess I'll find out next time.....

                                                ---~To Be Continued~---