[1] Strange Human?

Warning! : mention of violence, not many though as I don't like to write action :v

The Black Dragon looked at its surroundings carefully.

There is something weird.

Though it had been confined and tortured in the cave for years, its instinct as a dragon still functions well.

It knows how to use magic like the back of its hand and feeling the mana circulate in the air is as easy as breathing for The Black Dragon.

That is why when it feels the mana suddenly fluctuates and acts differently unlike usual, it instinctively knows there is something weird about this.

"Move!"

Kick.

The man who always tortured it now kicked something that looked very much like a human. A small young human.

The Black Dragon thought of it as something not because it looked small, young, vulnerable, and not like any other human it had seen in all his life in the cave.

The Black Dragon thought of it as something because of the unfamiliar mana that fluctuates around that something like a blanket, protecting that something from danger. Though The Black Dragon thought of it as useless as it didn't do anything to the man who tortured that something.

Then The Black Dragon feels somewhat a sense of familiarity to it as if it was someone like him as the man forced that something to walk.

'Someone like me?'

A thought suddenly occurred to his mind.

'Does that mean that something was a dragon? Another dragon just like me?'

'But why does he look like a human?'

The Black Dragon flapped his wings a little. It feels a bit happy to meet one of its kind for the first time, but seeing its kind got tortured by the man who also always tortured The Black Dragon every day doesn't fit well in its stomach.

"I said move!"

The man kicked it again, forcing it to walk to the cage― The Black Dragon's cage.

The Black Dragon saw the scene through gritted teeth.

How dare a mere human hurt a dragon? an all mighty being in the universe?

The Black Dragon wanted to give the man a lesson, The Black Dragon want to take out its revenge and save the fledgling dragon that The Black Dragon just met, but now its power is restricted.

The chain that the man and his accomplish put on The Black Dragon's body made it so The Black Dragon can't control its power freely and use The Black Dragon as a rag doll, some sort of sick entertainment no one wished for, except for these kinds of sick pervert as they tortured The Black Dragon endlessly.

"Tch. How useless."

The man throws it into the cage-like it was an unusable thing that has failed its purpose.

Rage filled up inside The Black Dragon's heart and The Black Dragon yanked at the man, growling as it didn't want to let the man know that it actually can talk.

Though the man just see it as a funny attempt and chuckled.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Aren't I good to provide food for you?" The man said to The Black Dragon with a sarcastic grin. "I wonder if a dragon can eat a whole human alive. It would be a spectacle."

The Black Dragon could feel it― 'the dragon according to his perspective or maybe a human according to the man'― flinched a little as a response to that man's voice.

'That man, I will kill him― no, torture him like how he had tortured me once I am free.'

The Black Dragon vowed in its heart as he looked at the torturer who had stepped back and leave them in the darkness of the cave.

"Hey."

A small voice could be heard from it. It faced him with a smile as if 'it' never felt afraid the whole time.

"Do you want to eat me? I am warning you that I am not as delicious as you think."

The Black Dragon just stares.

Silence erupted between them, then The Black Dragon finally decided to speak.

• Don't worry. Even if I am really hungry I won't eat you at all.

At least this way The human supposed dragon wouldn't fear him uselessly.

It blinked several times then let out a chuckle.

The Black Dragon doesn't understand what is funny with its words. This is the first time The Black Dragon ever talks with others, let alone with telepathy.

"Still we won't know what will happen if one day you are so hungry you can't control yourself. My name is Dokja. I will give you food so don't kill me okay?"

that something― Dokja smiled a really strange pitiful looking smile.

In front of its future friend, The Black Dragon doesn't know what to say at the moment.