chapter 12

jazmine pov
6 weeks later
Getting up i start to get ready for my first day at my new job. I left walmart because seeing cameron was to much pressure on me. We haven't talked since that night he gave me head. I dont plan on talking to him ever again because he has a gf and i should have respected that and so should he.

As I got out the shower my phone began to ring , i look at the contact and smile it was jaylon . We have been on talking terms and it is going very well. He cares for me alot and shows he does. He gives me reassurance, not afraid to be with me, and shows he likes me.

"Heyyyy sexyy" i said to jaylon while moisturizing my face

"i should be saying that to you but fuck you doing" He said

"what i told you about all that cussing sir" i said grinning

"girl i can do what the fuck i want im grown" he said driving

"ouu somebody's sassy today & pay attention to the road please"

"U want me to be gay so bad the shit is sad" he said laughing

"boy byeee im weak asf lemme get you pregnant doe" i said before putting myself on mute n screaming

"yo what- i swear u just be saying shit" he said laughing

"so thats a no?" i said

"hell yea , yeen ready"

"boy yo shit probably not even that good , my nigga from jail shit wayyy better" (a/n - yall i tease like this in real life LMFAOAO)

i wasn't looking at the camera but i could feel the mug through the screen.

"i have you running from head come on now jazmine " he said mugging me.

Aint know way he just ate me up like that i said to myself

"boy i be playing yo shit aint on nun for real pipe down" i said knowing gosh damn well i am lying . His shit is actually that good.

"its not?" he said smirking

I instantly got a lump in my throat and became nervous .

"yea it's not " i said  getting up to go walk my new dog pinky .

"yea igh you know what i'm on & that dog is ugly as hell , like that should be illegal" he said chuckling

"boy get off pinky , she look way better than you and your dog the fuck" i said standing up for pinky

"roscoe cute now you lying "

"boy you know that dog is ugly it's ok to admit it"

"man igh , what you doing today?"

"why you still driving you been driving for a minute & nothing really , might dye pink hair today idk"

"im sliding through my grandma house first then shid was thinking i could come chill with you for a minute & don't dye that dog hair nigga alr look gay "

"u not coming over here because u want to do nasty stuff and touch where i pee at & how many times do i have to tell you pinky is a girl "

"imma get what i want & that's a boy , look like a boy to me so it's a boy"

"pinky has a vagina jaylon so how is she a boy?"

"looks like a boy to me"
i mugged that ugly nigga through the screen

"bitch dont play wit my dog the fuck"

"watch that bitch word"